Miller Auto Plaza

Ray Theisen

December 13, 2017

"Great Experience"

- buybitcoin

First vehicle purchased from Miller Auto Plaza. I worked with Daniel for over a week to make a deal we both could live with. Adam was great to work with to finish the deal.

Other Employees : Daniel Schlichting

December 12, 2017

"Excellent "

- Jenny S Tritz

I had excellent service with getting another vehicle from Miller Auto I do not remember all that worked with me but the one I do remember Erik did a wonderful job on helping me.And the others that worked with me did a wonderful job

Erik Achman
Adam Maciej
Other Employees : I do not remember all employee that worked with me But all that worked with me did a wonderful job

December 10, 2017

"Just like family"

- Ldscholer

We have purchased multiple vehicles from Miller Auto and we have never been disappointed. Salesman Erik Achman is just like a member of our family! He is kind and knowledgeable beyond words. He makes our car buying experience, which is never ranking high on my to do list, always enjoyable Joe in financing is a joy to work with, too! We will continue to go to Miller for our vehicles.

Erik Achman