Mini of St. Louis

MINI Motoring Advisor

November 20, 2017

"Ourstanding service Department"

- Tom Z

I was having some issues with my 11 your old mini convertible. I let the service department know my concerns and they came back with an estimate of the repairs. They kept me informed of the status of the repairs and the estimate did not exceed the actual payments. No surprises. It is never fun to have service down to your vehicle, but to have the department exceed my expectations made the process much easier to deal with. Thank you

November 14, 2017

"First time Mini buyer!"

- James Hoke

This was my first purchase of a Mini and I couldn't be more pleased with the total experience. First Bill Harada is a great person to deal with...pleasant, punctual, knowledgable and great to talk with. The Mini Signature series is everything I wanted for my "last" car and more. It's just right on every count. The service and finance staff were great to work with as well. I'm really impressed with this dealership. Fine product and fine service during all aspects of the sale. Thanks Bill.

Bill Harada

November 12, 2017

"Outstanding customer service"

- Cynthia Lash Finder

As a newcomer to St. Louis, I've turned to this dealership twice since late summer — once for a broken side lamp, once after my original factory-installed battery died. Having had multiple terrible experiences — both in service and billing — with another dealership in another city, I was apprehensive about starting anew here. I was wrong. These folks have treated me with courtesy, respect and kindness; (After receiving a jumpstart for my dead battery, I called them to ask about scheduling installation of a new one. "Bring it right over now," they said. "Don't even shut it off, just come. We'll take care of you.") They've also been more than fair on pricing/billing — even searching out two coupons that dropped the cost of my repair by $70. The dealership is clean and attractive, too, with a comfortable waiting area that's conducive to remote work while you're waiting. I'm very glad to have found this dealership.

New 2018 MINI Hardtop, $24650