Miracle Mile Motors Inc.

8740 Amber Hill Ct., Lincoln , Nebraska 68526

Dan Bolin, Sales, Miracle Mile Motors Inc.

Dan Bolin

Tim Richter, Owner, Miracle Mile Motors Inc.

Owner

March 21, 2019

"Love my car!"

- Infinit

Found a car that I really loved and it was great working with Tim. I didn’t feel pressured and he really wanted to make sure I got what I was looking for and that would fit my needs. Made it easy with quick paperwork and not a lot of extra sales stuff pushed on me. Definitely recommend!

March 16, 2019

"Quality Inventory "

- Jeep123

Tim and his team were great to work with. We found the perfect car for our needs without any hassle to sell us more than we wanted. His inventory is top notch and I will check with Mitacle Mile Motors for any future purchases.

March 13, 2019

"Great Place"

- Van

Bought a Ford Cargo Van, second vehicle I have bought here & counting. Great guys, no pressure , great experience, good place to by a vehicle. I will be back for the next one.

Dan Bolin