Mossy Nissan

Product Consultant
Mark Panyard, Sales Manager, Mossy Nissan

Mark Panyard

January 18, 2019

"Best Service Advisor Ever!!!"

- HappyCustomer619

I might not have received superb service from Houston, nonetheless I am still going.to represent my Service Advisor from 2700 National City Blvd * National City, CA 91950 because he gave me A+++++ service. My vehicle was towed in thru Roadside Assistance due to tire issues as well as undercarriage protector being loose. The tow truck driver (not thru mossy) decided it would be a good idea to rip the protector out. Mind you, the tow company was over an hour late. I was late for my appointment at Mossy and near tears... My service advisor Carlos, seeing how upset I was turned my morning from a bad one to a great one. He immediately grabbed a cardboard paper and knelt down to check underneath my car. He assured me that if Mossy could fix it, they would. Throughout the whole time my car was in service, he was attentive, answered all my questions and repeatedly checked up on me to explain the whole process as my vehicle was going throuout the different stages of trouble shooting. He was able to resolve my issues with my vehicle and never once tried to gauge me. In fact, he was so patient with me, he took his time to explain different promotions to me that Mossy offered to get me more bank for my buck in the future for when I bring my vehicle back. As a female who is unsavy when it comes to a vehicle, it is hard to come across someone you can trust that won't take advantage of your lack of knowledge. From now on, I will only bring my car into Carlos. Btw...to kill boredom whole my car was being serviced, I went on Yelp to see Mossy Nissan (National City ) reviews, and why was I not surprised to see the last review was made by somebody that Carlos helped. In a few months...my daughter will be going to college, and I will be buying her a vehicle from here. A happy customer is indeed a returning customer. Thank you MOSSY!!!

Ashton Mossy
Other Employees : Carlos Vega

January 14, 2019

"Thanks so much"

- Bobbi B

Love my car. Thanks Derrick for making the buying experience such a pleasure. Your professionalism, knowledge and personality made this enjoyable. Thanks so much. And the other members of your team, especially the accountant, were also great.

Derrick Muhammad

January 07, 2019

"A respectful and professional customer service experience. "

- Adam A

I had a phenomenal experience with no pressure at all. The whole time I was there, I felt a good vibe and great energy about this establishment. I'm a very happy customer and welcome my new family. Looking forward to continue doing business here. Thank you Mossy Nissan for making my dreams come true.

Joseph Alawad