Mossy Nissan

294 Reviews of Mossy Nissan

July 16, 2018

"Mossy (Jeep purchase)"

- Syl

My best friend was right when she said I must visit Mossy. The customer service was superb and our guy Ashar was incredible. We were assisted in a timely manner and didn’t feel rushed. Ashar had the most patience with my questions and requested explanations. Alfonso was also great in assisting with all the paper work. Oh and Brittany had an amazing personality, I named my Jeep Brittany! Thanks Mossy!

Brittany Huffman
July 12, 2018

"Awesome experience on buying a new car"

- Hilda

We first came to the dealership with the idea of buying an used SUV and ended up buying a brand new one! All employees were friendly and treated us with respect and were very transparent when discussing the alternatives, policies and numbers.

Jul 13, 2018 -

Mossy Nissan responded

Thank you so much for such a kind review, Hilda! We appreciate you.

July 12, 2018

"Good experience "

- Cc

This is my third car purchased at mossy and if I need a new one this is where I will go. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Sidney Thomson
Jul 13, 2018 -

Mossy Nissan responded

We appreciate you for being a loyal customer and long-time member of the Mossy Nissan family! Come back and pay us a visit soon, and thank you for leaving such a kind review!

July 11, 2018

"Look No Further! This Is The Best Dealership Period!"

- MJ

I had the pleasure of working with Ashley. She’s the best sales person in Houston. No stress, no pressure, no lies she just delivers. She worked very hard on getting my deal done and I’m very pleased. She was very courteous and made me feel at ease. Don’t waste your time going anywhere else! Ashley at Mossy Nissan in Houston is the Best. I also had the pleasure of working with Chris in finance. He really knows how to make a client extremely happy! He took his time and patience with me to make sure I got the best financing there was! I got the best warranty on my vehicle and two years of service. I was so happy at the end of my deal, that I just couldn’t believe it. Chris is the Best Financial Office you could ever work with! Don’t waste your time anywhere else. Go see Chris, he will get the job done. Sincerely, MJ

Ashley Reeder
Chris Gee

Mossy Nissan responded

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, MJ. We appreciate you!

July 09, 2018

"Didn’t think a car buying experience could be so good!! "

- Jordynnc

I? was so intimidated to buy my first car, being young I? thought that I?t would be a frustrating experience but I?t was just the opposite! The entire staff at Mossy Nissan has worked with me and has been willing to explain every little detail and answer all of my questions thoroughly and with patience! Derrick was my sales person and I? will proudly refer my friends and family to him! The rest of the sales managers worked with me and my budget and helped me get exactly what I? wanted for my next vehicle! I love Nissan and Mossy has exceeded my expectations and then some!!

Derrick Muhammad
Fritz Shambarger
Cristhian Martinez
Other Employees : Rigoberto Lopez

Mossy Nissan responded

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We appreciate you.

July 09, 2018

"Mossy Nissan Does It Again"

- Happy Altima owner for years

I brought in my 2005 Altima, purchased at Mossy Nissan new and always serviced by them. I traded it in for a new 2018 Altima and plan to have them look after it as long as I own it. Dealing with this dealership is always a positive experience; everyone I have met there in all these years is friendly, polite, and knowledgeable.

Sara Acevedo
Rudy Reyes

Mossy Nissan responded

We're glad that you're loving your Altima. Thank you so much for leaving a review!

July 05, 2018

"Awesome! "

- Londono123

Mossy Nissan is where it’s at! Bobby Jones is a great salesman, helped me find the perfect suv for my family and I, were very satisfied with our purchase! Not only did I drive off with a nice vehicle for a fantastic price but I also won a new 55 inch flat screen during there raffle, what are the odds?! I never win anything! Thank you Juan Morales and Bobby Jones for the awesome customer service.

Bobby Jones

Mossy Nissan responded

Congratulations on winning a new TV with your ride! We hope that you're loving your new car. Thank you so much for leaving a review!

July 01, 2018

"Happy Camper!"

- Brian

Ismail was awesome! He took extra good care right from the very beginning. Just a great allaround group of people. Fritz, Brent, Robert, and those who’s name’s I don’t remember but won’t forget, thanks a lot!!

Ismail Butler
Robert Delaneo
Brent Demoss
Jul 05, 2018 -

Mossy Nissan responded

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Brian! We appreciate you.

June 29, 2018

"Got just what I want looking for!"

- Myrafb

Thanks for your help. I am very happy with my new car! Overall, things took too long but I got what I wanted. Thanks Ashar and Brent.

Brent Demoss
Jul 05, 2018 -

Mossy Nissan responded

Thank you so much for choosing to leave a review. We appreciate you!

June 27, 2018

"Purchasing a new car"

- Swinston18

I just purchased a 2018 Nissan Altima and I must say that this was the easiest process ever. My salesman Jerry Waddy was very professional and took the time to explain every aspect of buying a car to me. I would and have recommended friends to purchase their next car from Mossy Nissan. Sincerely, Sebrina Winston

Jerry Waddy