Motor Werks Honda in Barrington

680 Reviews of Motor Werks Honda in Barrington

October 20, 2018

"Hassle Free"

- marym1965

Both Kevin and Kenny made my experience hassle free. Thank you both for your wonderful service. I will definitely be recommending this dealership to my friends.

Kevin Schwartz
October 18, 2018

"Accomodating, fair, no games, pleasant, value their customer"

- kmenini

From the first time I contacted Motorwerks of Barrington I had a great experience. I started inquiring about purchasing a new car online. They immediately gave me a fair pair with discounts in writing via email. I was able to negotiate a fair price without hassle and sales was extremely accommodating. Allan Lukas, was friendly, patient, knowledgeable and I would work with again!!! Thank you for making my new car purchase such a pleasant experience.

Allan Lukas
Aaron Bulinski
Other Employees : Omar Dominguez
October 17, 2018

"7th purchase from Motorwerks"

- tdmanderson

We still shop around but always come back to Motor Werks as they are always fair and competitive with new car pricing and service work. They offer perks to their customers including free car washes, loaners and Starbucks. Everyone is friendly and goes out of their way to help. There are closer dealerships but the ride is worth it to Barrington. Wouldn't consider going anywhere else!

Philip Bromley
Allan Lukas
Rich Cano
David Pasula
Other Employees : Fredrick in service-great guy!

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

We are thrilled your past experiences with us has brought you back for your 7th purchase with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for being part of the Circle.

October 16, 2018

"Not you normal car purchase experience"

- JenettaB

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the people that helped me at Motor Werks. Anthony was very patient and understanding with my trade in and searching for the right car. He listened and tried very hard to find the color and type of car that I was comfortable with. Ziggy and David helped to make the paperwork and process go so smoothly that it didn't seem a normal drawn out experience like at other dealerships. They answered every question I had with the process effortlessly and eased all the worry that I had in regards to my trade in and purchase. I am very happy with not only the purchase but also the environment, I would sincerely recommend going to this dealership for all new and used car searches.

Ziggy Sierzputowski

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We appreciate you taking the time to shar your feedback with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with the team and the buying experience they provided. Welcome to the Circle.

October 15, 2018

"Amazing customer service"

- Jkirstein1

Anthony was very helpful and very kind. He was not pushy at all and very knowledgeable about any car I asked about. Would highly recommend him and motor werks!!

Stephen Meloney

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

October 13, 2018

"Bill and Kenny made buying my car an excellent experience "

- Cathy5927

Bill Goggins answered every question I threw at him and took extra time to explain feature and benefits on my car. Not you “typical car salesman” or dealership. Everyone is so willing to help you! Kenny Walkman was amazing with the financing and answering my questions with a smile and Eric Phillips in service was great assisting me with service!

Bill Goggin
Eric Philips

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Bill, Kenny and Eric. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

October 11, 2018

"Knowing when someone cares..."

- KellyCarBuyer

I don’t think I’m alone when I say buying a car can be a fearful experience. Will people be honest? Will they care about your needs? Or, are you their paycheck? If you want to go to someone who you can truly trust to put your interests first, listen well, and go above and beyond to serve you, definitely go to see Jim Rubey at Motor Werks in Barrington. Though we had a limited budget, he made sure that he was nothing short of full service. He listened well, found us a car that wasn’t even on our radar (but was a perfect fit!), and was nothing short of a true professional throughout. I cannot say enough good things. With Jim, you are l in great hands with someone who truly cares.

Jim Rubey

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Jim Rubey and the experience he provided, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Welcome to the Circle.

October 09, 2018

"True to their word"

- PB1961

We purchased our CRV-EX L last week and the entire experience with this dealership -- and Anthony -- was a peasant one. All promises were kept including: delivery and availability of the car (from another location), commitment to keep the closing process fast and simple, and the additional options which we agreed to, I would definitely look to Motor Werks in Barrington in the future.

Oct 10, 2018 -

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience and will look to us again in the future. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

October 08, 2018

"Buying a new car"

- Slbellini86

So helpful, very nice and respectful of what I wanted and was looking for. I felt no pressure at all. Very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend this palce.

Oct 10, 2018 -

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with our team and the experience they provided. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. Welcome to the Circle.

October 04, 2018

"Always a Pleasant Experience"

- lmelnick40

This is the 3rd Honda we purchased from Motor Werks and have always had a great experiences with Sam Rider in Sales and Kenny Wadman, their finance Manager. My wife loves her 2018 Honda CRV and we are happy to recommend this group to all.

Other Employees : Sam Rider
Oct 04, 2018 -

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

CONGRATS on your 3rd Honda! Thank you for choosing to work with us and Sam again. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Sam and Kenny and love your CRV. Thank you for being a part of the Circle.