Motor Werks Honda in Barrington

1475 S. Barrington Road, Barrington, Illinois 60010

529 Reviews of Motor Werks Honda in Barrington

May 20, 2018

"Anthony Juliano did a great job!"

- Amsciort

Anthony Juliano at Motor Werks did a great job assisting me in buying my Honda CR-V. He was thorough, he answered all of my questions, he wasn't the typical "car salesman" that people dread when it's time to buy a new car. Anthony followed up without being a pest. Motor Werks has become very transparent with their pricing, which allowed Anthony to focus on my needs and not "the sale". Go and see him when you're ready to buy your next Honda.

May 18, 2018

"Purchase of a used Honda Fit"

- Savvy buyer

Allan was super knowledgeable. I did not feel like I was getting the run around as I did so with many other used car salesmen.

Allan Lukas
May 16, 2018

"This place ROCKS! "

- Bgibbs83

I stopped in on my lunch to test drive a 2018 Honda Accord and I worked with Anthony Juliano. Let me just say he is a true professional. I've worked in the car business myself for over 12 years and I've never met a sales person as passionate about a brand than Anthony. I was able to purchase my vehicle on lunch which is truly amazing. I'll be a motor werks customer for life!

May 18, 2018 -

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled you enjoyed your buying experience with Anthony. He strive to be the best in customer experiences. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Enjoy and Welcome to the circle.

May 16, 2018

"2011 Honda"

- mmdarn62

Awesome experience in working with sales consultant Allan Lukas! His sales manager Ziggy was equally as awesome. From entering the dealer to test drive to getting through finance it was a total of 2hours! Included with this, I received a call from Allan the next business day following up on a couple of items. He didn’t forget!

Allan Lukas
Ziggy Sierzputowski
Other Employees : Finance but forgot his name
May 18, 2018 -

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled you enjoyed your buying experience with Allan. We appreciate you choosing us to earn your business. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

May 14, 2018

"Great experience buying a car."

- Honda CRV 2018

Went to another Honda Dealership the night before and no one even looked up at us. Went to Motor Werks the next evening was greeted as soon as we walked into the door. Rashad was a excellent sales person, was very knowledgeable, no high pressure. Both my husband and I felt very comfortable talking to Rashad. Rashad had gone out of his way to make sure we received the car and color we were looking for.

Rashad McFadden
Sargon Esho
3.0
John Ridings

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed your buying experience with Rashad and the team. Thank you for choosiing us to earn your business. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

May 14, 2018

"Dan Burrows Review"

- Danno

Very attentive and knowledgeable. Amita put us in the right car for the right price. Coffee was great, there was a mistake on signing one of the papers and Amita sent someone to my home to sign! Great Customer service!

Amita Chakravarty

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed your buying experience with Amita. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We appreciate the feedback you shared with us and the 5 star rating Amita earned. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

May 13, 2018

"Excellent experience overall"

- happybuyer

We knew nothing about this dealership going in and actually only were responding to an online ad. Everyone, particularly our salesperson Anthony, was beyond courteous, professional and helpful. Nothing at all like the car salespeople and dealership stereotypes. First time we actually enjoyed buying a car!

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled our team exceeded your expectation on a car buying experience. Car buying is exciting and we believe the experience should match that. We strive to delivery great experiences and we are happy that Anthony succeeded in doing that. Enjoy and welcome to the Circle.

May 11, 2018

"Seamless experience!"

- sschanwood

I emailed several dealerships across WI, IL, and IN for pricing for a specific Honda Pilot, and Motor Werks had the best price and was the most responsive. Amita in particular was incredibly easy to work with -- I have two young kids so getting in to a dealership a couple of hours away was impossible, so Amita was able to work with me almost entirely over email and text. She found the exact vehicle I was looking for (and didn't try to convince me that I actually wanted a different color or vehicle -- I ran into at least one other dealer trying to convince me that I needed a van because I'm a woman with kids), and kept me up to date on when it would be in as well as when my tow package would be installed, even handing me off to one of her colleagues (Steve) if I had any additional questions while she was out in order to keep communication open. We drove through to sign the paperwork where she gave my husband a tour of the car while I signed everything, and the car was personally delivered by Amita a few days later! I highly recommend Amita to anyone who wants a no-nonsense, down-to-earth salesperson to help them purchase a vehicle. We also worked with David on financing, and he was very patient with my two kids who were having a hard time after being cooped up in the car for a couple of hours. Great overall experience!

Amita Chakravarty
David Pasula
Stephen Meloney

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on your experience with us. We are thrilled Amita, David and Stephhen exceeded your expectation on a car buying experience. The team strive to be the best in delivering great experiences. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

May 11, 2018

"Three cheers for Bill!"

- jordan

Bill was the salesperson who emailed me back after I'd asked several dealerships for quotes on a new Odyssey Elite. Honestly? He just seemed like a nice person and someone I wanted to deal with. So instead of going with the lowest deal, I emailed Bill and we were able to make it work. He was genuinely enthusiastic about showing us the many features on the van and making sure our questions were answered. We trekked all the way from the city and the place was hopping on a Saturday morning, which, to me, is the sign of a great dealership. A pleasure to deal with Bill and we will recommend him without hesitation. Thanks, Bill!

Bill Goggin
David Pasula

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed your buying experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and for the 5 star rating Bill and David earned from you. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

May 09, 2018

"A good car buying experience"

- cstec

Jim Rubey helped to make everything go smoothly. He explained things very clearly. I wasn't sure if I was going to buy new or used. Jim did not pressure me one way or the other. I would highly recommend Jim for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. We have been customers for almost 20 years and the entire staff at Motorwerks has been very helpful over the years.

Jim Rubey
Eric Philips
Sargon Esho
May 10, 2018 -

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for choosing us for the last 20 years to earn your business and loyalty. We are thrilled you have enjoyed your experiences with our teams over the years. We appreciate the 5 star rating that Jim, Eric and Sargon earned from you. We look forward to continuing to provide great service and experiences for years to come. Thank you for choosing to be part of our Circle. Enjoy!