Motor Werks Honda in Barrington

1475 S. Barrington Road, Barrington, Illinois 60010

611 Reviews of Motor Werks Honda in Barrington

August 13, 2018

"Professionalism coupled with sincerity"

- Bob K.

Bill Goggin is a diligent individual who worked in a very professional manner while trying to attain our business. While most car salesmen just want to "get the sale and move on", Bill actually came across as someone who, in addition to wanting to sell us a car, wanted to be sure that we were buying the right car and at the right price.....he went out of his way to explain the features of the CR-V in great detail. I highly recommend Bill and the Motor Werks.

Bill Goggin

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Bill and the experience he delivered for you. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Enjoy your CR-V and Welcome to the Circle.

August 12, 2018

"Excellent sales and service"

- LJP

It was a pleasure working with Tom. The sales process was seamless and I appreciated the patience Tom exhibited as I was waiting for my insurance company to make a determination. I had been through a very stressful experience and Tom's assistance helped ease me through it. I know I can count on Tom to help me get further acquainted with my new CRV. This is my fourth Honda purchased at Motor Werks due to the the experienced sales staff and quality of service provided.

Thomas Bye
Eric Philips
Aaron Bulinski

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the buying experience you had with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Tom and the assistance he provided. Tom and the Team will always be happy to assist you with your CRV. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

August 09, 2018

"Pilot purchased"

- Michelle

Steve was very professional and made the entire process so simplified. Dayna was very helpful and knowledgable. She made sure I was happy with my purchase from start to finish.

Dayna Brophy
Stephen Meloney

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Dayna and Stephen thru the buying experience. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

August 08, 2018

"I had a great and welcoming experience at Motor Works "

- A.herrera50

Rashad was very knowledgeable and courteous salesman. He assisted me with any question and concerns I had about the car. Rashad helped with the entire process of the car buying experience, which became a huge help.

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for sharing your buying experience and feedback with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Rashad and the assistance he provided. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

August 07, 2018

"Very easy!"

- Handy Guy!

Kevin was very easy going during the process of purchasing our used car. He was not pushy and let us make the decisions we needed to. Would recommend Motor Werks and Kevin any day!

Kevin Schwartz

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your buying experience with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Kevin and the assistance he provided. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

August 07, 2018

"Great experience buy a car"

- Marisa

First time visting Motor Works. Sales person Rashad was very professional and knowledgeable. Did visit two other dealership. Mortor works Honda was best experience and Sales Rep!!!

Rafael Medina
John Ridings

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled you enjoyed your buying experience with Rashad and the Honda Team. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

August 06, 2018

"Fair!"

- dungle chungle

Honored the price I was quoted online without giving me a hard time. Thomas was kind and helped us get in and out quickly. The financing was a little slow but I'd guess that's the banks fault. Overall good experience.

Thomas Bye

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the buying experience you were provided. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Thomas. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

August 02, 2018

"New Car for My Teenager!"

- marina 123

I wanted to share a good experience that we had at Motor Werks in Barrington. We came to buy the first car for our teenage daughter and the staff was super friendly. The place is immaculate- modern design and super cleanliness. Very stylish and high class. We were greeted by Rashad who offered Starbucks coffee or water which was very pleasant to have in the morning. The test drive was offered right away. The manager came to greet us as well and it felt that you are in a friendly, family atmosphere. The whole experience was an excellent one! Our daughter is in summer camp and still didn't see the car. It will be a great surprise for her next week! PS we were also offered a complimentary car wash any time we want it which is a nice touch!

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

What a terrific surprise for your daughter. We are sure she will love it. Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Rashad and the Honda team. Thank you and Welcome to the Circle.

August 02, 2018

"Very pleasant to work with and great customer service!"

- Aubreygmartin

Alan Lukas was very helpful and responsive during my vehicle search. He was committed to finding the best deal for me and answered all of my questions thoroughly. He was my favorite dealer that I worked with throughout this process and i reccommend him highly!

Allan Lukas

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your buying experience with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Allan throughout the process. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle,

August 01, 2018

"Pleasant Experience"

- KSanderson

Working with Allan and his team at Motor Werks Honda in Barrington was as pleasant as possible given the circumstances. Not overly pushy in their sales tactics, but offered the best price around. Allan was also more knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased than any other salesman I had spoken to in my hunt for the perfect van. Everyone I worked with at the dealership seemed sincere, and they worked to make the process as painless as possible.

Matthew Baginski
Allan Lukas
Kenny Wadman
Aug 02, 2018 -

Motor Werks Honda in Barrington responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Allan and the team. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and taking the time to share your feedback on the experience. Welcome to the Circle.