MotorWorld Acura

Sales and Leasing Specialist
Craig Wilson, Service Advisor, MotorWorld Acura

Craig Wilson

December 29, 2018

"Excellent internet sales and in-person service"

- Dgeetter

We had an excellent experience working with Karissa and Bernice. From the moment I sent an inquiry, all our questions and requests were honored immediately. Karissa responded to my initial request on the same day and connected me immediately to Bernice. Because it was right around Christmas, I was unable to commit a lot of time to the research and car search. Luckily, Bernice was very accommodating and checked in with me after Christmas to continue the process. After we settled everything on our end and arrived at the dealership, both Karissa and Bernice were welcoming and helpful. Bernice showed us around the car, answered all our questions, and gave us the time and space we needed to make our decision. She made sure we had everything we were supposed to have and made the entire process smooth, easy, and enjoyable. I highly recommend MotorWorld!

Karissa Wagner
Other Employees : Bernice Brezinksi, Ron

December 21, 2018

"Clean and helpful personel"

- Harold

Waiting rooms well stocked with snacks and drink Courtesy vans prompt and drivers very helpful. Service is number one in promptness. Check-in clerk the best

Tom Casey
George Thomas
Jason Shannon

December 07, 2018

"Leased a new car"

- Melanie420

Our sales rep Dustin was excellent. He went above and beyond to get us in the new car. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family. Also wade the manager was great! Such a great personality.

Dustin Hettrich