Motorworld Honda

Richard Moore

Joshua Salvaterra, Sales Associate, Motorworld Honda

Joshua Salvaterra

October 16, 2017

"Magical Moment @ Motorworld Honda"

- Mutiara Hadi

I first communicated with Aaron Fenyus via email and phone. Despite my unique circumstances, Aaron has always been patience with me. My husband and I, along with our 3 children, went to the dealer and meet him in person on Oct 13, 2017. We were initially only approved to get a 2018 CRV but he was able went out of his way to get us approved for a 2018 Odyssey Touring. It was a magical moment for us on a Friday the 13th! Aaron was friendly to us and managed to keep our children happy during our 4 hours visit by providing them with candies and juices. Aaron was knowledgeable about the car, explained the basic car's features to us and assisted me with connecting my phone to the car and the headphones for my children. Thank you Aaron for everything that you've done for us!

Aaron Fenyus

October 15, 2017

"Great service"

- Gjswthers

Neil was great!! Very knowledgeable about the car and even showed us how to Connect our phones to the car. He showed us all the bells and whistles then went the extra mile to tell us we can call him anytime if we have a question.

Neil McCann

October 15, 2017

"Honda friends"

- Cesare Family

Thank you Christina Perles for making our expired lease transition and decision seamless , a magnificent experience the CR-V is in excellent codition and the price was unrefuseable I mean it just made sense . Your understanding and kindness was terrific thanks from us Cesare family?.

Christina Perles