Mountain States Toyota

Sales Associate
Todd Gordon, Finance Manager, Mountain States Toyota

Todd Gordon

September 18, 2017

"Tim Van Binsbergen and Ryne Shaer - two thumbs up!"

- aaronb

I had a minor hiccup at Toyota Mountain States but was completely taken care of by Tim Van Binsbergen and Ryne Shaer. Both of these gentleman were reasonable, friendly, helpful throughout the whole process, and highly considerate during the purchase of my brand new 2017 Tundra. Toyota Mountain States made me feel valued during my exploration for a new truck - something that I appreciated my first time buying a vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the Colorado area looking for a Toyota. I will be purchasing my next Tundra with Ryne at Toyota Mountain States.

Tim Van Binsbergen

September 12, 2017

"Best ever!"

- Joseph D Spinelli

Jason Hunter is the best Service Advisor I've ever come across. He is a professional from top to bottom. I wouldn't take my 2016 4Runner anywhere else. I couldn't say enough good things about him.

Jason Hunter

September 01, 2017

"Dylan and Clint will take care of you!"

- EBell

Clint and Dylan were great to deal with when buying my new Toyota! Both salespersons were great at following up and making sure I was very happy with my new 4Runner purchase Thank you guys and Mountain States Toyota!!!

Clint ; Dylan