Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

785 Jason Blvd, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577

517 Reviews of Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

January 14, 2019

"Awesome experience with them"

- Cjlefevers89

Help me out buying and shipping a vehicle from a different state. Sight unseen, they were so help ful and friendly I put trust and confidence in them to deliver the vehicle as discribed.

January 14, 2019

"Thank you Tim Gleason!"

- aewrightccu

This was my 4th visit to Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep. I went in to trade my Jeep Wranger in for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Tim knew I didn't want to spend my whole afternoon in the dealership, so he made the process quick and easy, from the multiple phone calls making sure everything was in order, to filling out the paper work. I am very happy with the experience I had. Thanks, Tim!

Tim Gleason
January 13, 2019

"2018 Jeep Wrangler"

- Cris McCoy

Was overall a good experience. Tim M. who sold me my jeep. He was very patient & not pushy at all! I will be doing ALL our business with this dealership. The owner treated us very nice! His son Robbie who finalized the deal with us was very patient & did his job well & very professional. My husband & I both own our own business so in giving this review, we highly recommend this dealer. Nate, our finance guy found us the best deal also. Just told him what I wanted & he found it. I have a small issue with my passenger seat so Tim told me to bring it in ASAP.

Tim Manno
Nate Moskowitz
January 12, 2019

"great experience"

- yomay

Had such a great experience from the time me and my son pulled up to the time he signed his final paper work. Thank you for such an amazing experience.

January 09, 2019

"New Jeep Wrangler"

- chiefbob

Very satisfying experience. This is the 4th new jeep I've purchased in the last 10 yrs. Everyone at the dealership always very friendly and helpful.

January 08, 2019

"Buying a used car"

- Cpchfgc18

Very friendly and very helpful with what car you are looking for and the price that you want to pay for it, they work well with you.

January 07, 2019

"She was so awesome "

- Curlyredhead70

She took her time and she made me feel hopeful about getting my dream car. She made me feel welcome and very happy with my new car

Melanie Nelms
Jasmine Gale-Bazinet
January 05, 2019

"Fantastic "

- Jason wood

Wade my dealer was really good being my score was not that good but I will return for future purchases all around nice guy he is my car dealer for our purchases

January 04, 2019

"a great experience at chrysler jeep!"

- K8linCobb

I bought a 2011 ford fiesta and it was only my second car and my first time at a dealership. Wade was such a great help through the whole experience and everyone that worked there was so friendly amd made me feel comfortable and welcome. The first car i was set on ended up being out of my price range but Wade did not give up and still found me the perfect car! I have been driving it over a month and still love it! I will definitely take my future business there and recomend it to others.

January 04, 2019

"Highly Efficient"

- mgmyrtlebeach

My salesperson, Louis, was professional, friendly, knowledgeable and not aggressive.The dealership provided expedient service as we: quickly agreed on a fair price, moved through the finance department, got the car gassed up, and detailed. I was out the door with my new pre-owned vehicle in less than 2 hours.