Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Finance and Insurance Manager
Dan McColl, General Manager, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Dan McColl

January 14, 2019

"Awesome experience with them"

- Cjlefevers89

Help me out buying and shipping a vehicle from a different state. Sight unseen, they were so help ful and friendly I put trust and confidence in them to deliver the vehicle as discribed.

Wade Griffith

January 14, 2019

"Thank you Tim Gleason!"

- aewrightccu

This was my 4th visit to Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep. I went in to trade my Jeep Wranger in for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Tim knew I didn't want to spend my whole afternoon in the dealership, so he made the process quick and easy, from the multiple phone calls making sure everything was in order, to filling out the paper work. I am very happy with the experience I had. Thanks, Tim!

Tim Gleason
Steve Parker
Dan McColl

January 13, 2019

"2018 Jeep Wrangler"

- Cris McCoy

Was overall a good experience. Tim M. who sold me my jeep. He was very patient & not pushy at all! I will be doing ALL our business with this dealership. The owner treated us very nice! His son Robbie who finalized the deal with us was very patient & did his job well & very professional. My husband & I both own our own business so in giving this review, we highly recommend this dealer. Nate, our finance guy found us the best deal also. Just told him what I wanted & he found it. I have a small issue with my passenger seat so Tim told me to bring it in ASAP.

Tim Manno