Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Melanie Nelms

David Reagan, Salesperson, Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

David Reagan

November 18, 2017

"By far exceeded our expectations."

- James Eckert

We visited several Jeep dealerships prior to our visit to Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep. None of which gave us the satisfaction that we were looking for. Lou Davis and the entire staff could not have been more helpful with our wants and needs. We will never travel elsewhere for our car buying needs.

Lou Davis

November 11, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

- chriscox1

This was the absolute best experience at a dealership I've ever had. David Reagan was great. I will never go anywhere else for my next vehicle.

David Reagan
Other Employees : Jonathan Buttero

November 10, 2017

"To Awesome for Words"

- Constance Scott

The entire staff bent over backwards to get me what I wanted. Jonathan was great but Melanie Nelms went above and beyond for me. She still calls and checks on me to make sure I am happy with my Jeep and I am.

Melanie Nelms