Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

New Car Manager

September 20, 2018

"Awesome Service"

- shanilla

My sales guy was amazing! Loved my experience at Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep. Josh and Robbie both were amazing and treated me great and really worked with me to me to get me exactly what I wanted for the payment I needed.

Josh Burton
Robbie Gale

September 07, 2018

"Great Car"

- Billkar

Lou is a great salesman. He was very friendly and explained everything we needed to know.I think we will be very happy with this van.Robbie was also a great help with the final paperwork. We have had a good experience dealing with Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep in the past and Im sure we will in the future.

Robbie Gale

September 06, 2018

"Great experience, great cars"

- Hance0311

Dealing with lou was great! He took the time to find the vehicle and the price that were perfect for me. I am completely happy with all of my purchases from myrtle beach Chrysler Jeep.

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577