Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep

Sales Professional

November 16, 2018

"Nice experience "

- Bigblock543

Me and my wife had a good experience at the dealership. Deangelo was a great guy and answered all out questions. But we were unable to come to an agreement on price so I’m still in the market for a vehicle.

Deangelo Cunningham

November 12, 2018

"Great staff, facility, and cars!"

- Abwhite412

We are so happy with our purchase, and the staff and facility were very nice. We worked with Lou Davis and he was extremely knowledgeable and professional. The out of state drive was absolutely worth it!

Robbie Gale

November 04, 2018

"Lou Davis is the Man"

- J. Alan E.

Lou found the Jeep I wanted even though they didn't have it in their inventory. He made my experience very relaxing and worry free. For the first time in my life I didn't settle, I got what I wanted. Lou Rocks!!!

Myrtle Beach Chrysler Jeep, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577