Nalley Lexus Roswell

Master Sales Advisor-Member since 2005

July 21, 2017

"NEVER AGAIN!!!"

- Ashlee Parker

I WILL NEVER BRING MY CAR BACK HERE TO GET SERVICED!!! I have had 3 other Lexus' before the one I have now, and have NEVER had an issue with the service department; and one of the reasons I became a loyal Lexus customer. Before I had any maintenance completed, I asked for a diagnostics so I could determine if it was worth me getting my car repaired or purchasing another one. At that time, I was told it would be a little over $2k, so I agreed to the service. Well, fast forward a week....that repair didn't fix my car and this was AFTER the diagnostics was completed. Then they told me I needed a motor mount and if that didn't work, I would need to replace me CV axles (BUT WASN'T THIS THE PURPOSE OF THE DIAGNOSTICS?), which was another $2100 (I'm now up to $4300 in repairs). And trusting the technicians, I agreed to get the service. And at this point Lexus had my car for 3 weeks. When I picked up my car it still didn't drive well, but I figured maybe the new parts just need to "work" itself in, after all, they did have my car for 3 weeks, I'm sure everything is okay, right? Well a week later I take my car back, because it's still shaking and louder than it was when I first took my car in. They perform another diagnostics and say I need an air compressor, another $2100 (now I'm up to $6400 in ONE MONTH) Needless to say I am VERY FRUSTRATED and in a bad position, because this is why I asked for a diagnostics so I could determine if I wanted to repair this vehicle or purchase another one. But now that I am already out $4300 and possibly more money, I am not in the position to even purchase a new car. They did offer to take some $ off of the air compressor, but at this point I'm not even confident in their technicians for the THIRD time. I definitely wont be bringing my car back here, this was my first and last time!!!! I'll just stick with Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett.

Sulio

May 15, 2017

"A remarkably nice sales experience"

- Joe E

I have to say my Salesperson, Barry Steinberg was the best part of my dealership experience. Barry and I had been communicating for a few days via phone calls and text messages and developed a special friendship. If I can say the most endearing trait about Barry has to be his great sense of integrity. Simply put Mr. Steinberg has more integrity per square inch than most people have in their entire body; he is truly a model human being, the kind of person you meet in life by good fortune that will help and allow you to be your best self. Every one else at this dealership has been truly kind as well. I highly recommend Mr. Steinberg and Nalley Lexus to anyone wants to have a great sales experience.

Barry Steinberg
Joseph Maupin
Other Employees : Stephen Martin Nice Gentleman

March 03, 2017

"Bad tires"

- JOSH.CRAV

I bought a used vehicle from nalley Lexus Roswell a week ago, I was driving down the express way and the car was having some vibration. So I took it to a tire place, they said the tires on the vehicle were unsafe and so old they could not be serviced. I called nalley Lexus and spoke with the salesman, the used car manager and anyone else interested in listening. No body cared!!! I was told numerous times (before giving them money) THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN THROUGH A TOTAL SAFETY CHECK!!!! Tires are one of the basic safety needs on a car, aren't they?????? I'm sad that they don't care.

James Boening