Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

3.5

3701 Northlake Blvd., Lake Park, Florida 33403

James  Thomas, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Shelby Jefferson, Sales Consultant, Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Shelby Jefferson

DJ Nichols, General Sales Manager, Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

DJ Nichols

2.3
Georgia Fielden, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Georgia Fielden

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 23, 2017

"HIGH FIVE"

- jonbbus

Mr. Marto has rendered an excellent service, in helping us to choose a vehicle, His sincerity, and diligence at his highest was visible, in convincing us to purchase our new Compass Jeep . Sincerely Elon McIntosh

Marto Mokaya,

September 07, 2017

"Perfect ride for me"

- Benben

I found my perfect car at Northlake CJD. My friends and family complemented me a lot for the choice I made. When I got there Mimi the receptionist greeted me with a welcoming smile, I felt at ease instantly. That really smoothed out the process. Thank you Mimi keep on smiling.

Scott Satiritz

September 04, 2017

"The Best"

- bli

My wife and I visited several dealerships, prior to stopping by. I had given up looking but on our way home my wife insisted we pull in. Met James our salesperson told him about our bad experience at the other dealerships we visited. Immediately he went to work and found what we were looking for and the price we wanted. I arrived frustrated and beat down, I left satisfied and will tell anyone and everyone to shop here before they go anywhere else. My future purchases will be with this dealer and sales staff.

Used 2006 Dodge Ram 2500