Nate Wade Subaru

1078 Reviews of Nate Wade Subaru

April 22, 2018

"Good Experience"

- Ken H

Mike Johnston helped me find a car that would suit me for my needs and made sure that he satisfied all my needs. I'd recommend Mike Johnston for anyone who is looking to go through the car buying process without any pain.

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Ken, we are so happy to read such a great review about Nate Wade Subaru! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Take care!

April 21, 2018

"Purchase of New Vehicle"

- BigCurv61

WOW!!!!! Robb Patterson was totally awesome. I purchased a 2013 Subaru Legacy. Robb answered all of my questions, did not feel pressured. WOW!!!!! Nick was awesome also. I recommend all people wanting to buy a car to go to Nate Wade. Robb really made me feel at ease with my purchase. Awesome job!!!!! Thanks Robb.

Robb Patterson

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Nate Wade Subaru! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

April 21, 2018

"Totally positive experience"

- David Sanbonmatsu

Mike Johnston was honest, friendly, and helpful. Paul Burt was also terrific. Gives me confidence that my experience with Nate Ward will be favorable in the future.

Paul Burt
Other Employees : receptionist was also very helpful

Nate Wade Subaru responded

David, we are so happy to read such a great review about Nate Wade Subaru! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Have a great day!

April 17, 2018

"I'm a happy camper! "

- Friday 13, 2018

Thank you for making buying this car a piece of cake. Your knowledge, patience and sense of humor took the stress right out of carshopping Larry. Love my new Subaru Outback! Now I can "scratch" that off my list. Wink! Wink!

Larry Grobstein
Nick Poulos
Fred Southwick
Other Employees : Flash gordon
Apr 19, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with Larry! Congratulations on your new Subaru Outback!

April 13, 2018

"Easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I've had."

- Newbaru

It was very nice to not feel like just another customer. I felt like they cared about more than just getting my business, they wanted me to walk away happy, and I did just that with my new car.

Apr 14, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Your satisfaction is our top priority. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Take care!

April 09, 2018

"Greatest Subaru dealership in Utah"

- Bomersti18

Not only did I buy my WRX from Nate Wade in 2016, but when I was ready to get into my 2018 STI you better believe I went back to Nate Wade. They have so many models in multiple colors. Their sales team cannot be matched! They are friendly, attentive, and patient. I’ve worked specifically with Tyler on both of my purchases and he has been nothing less than an exemplary example of professionalism. He has a great sense of humor that is paralleled by his willingness to help any way he can. If you want to work with a Salesman who won’t make you feel overwhelmed or pressured, and will also give you some laughs, he’s your guy. Another thing I like about this dealership is their service and parts department. I always bring my car back for oil changes and it’s fast and always a good experience. I get my OEM accessories from this parts department and am never disappointed. To say I am happy with my STI is an understatement. Go to Nate Wade.

Tyler Jones
Apr 11, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Nate Wade Subaru! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you have had such a great experience here at Nate Wade Subaru! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

April 08, 2018

"THANK YOU!"

- KP Sandoval

Thank you for all the facts that were given in a clear and honest way. Subaru is a great car and it was wonderful to have a salesperson just as great!

Daniel Claflin
Apr 11, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever need any help from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 06, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Mike

This was our first major car purchase, and they made the experience easy and prompt. We shopped around locally and Mike gave us the best deal available without having to go through uncomfortable negotiations. They were helpful through the whole sale and have been very helpful answering our (many) questions.

Nick Poulos
Apr 09, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Mike, we are glad we could help! We know you will love your new car! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 03, 2018

"great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- dafko

thanks a million erik for helping my daughter out with her new car. She is thrilled to death. As a parent living in Arizona it was great to find someone like you who helped calm her down with a potentially stressful job. you were amazing and she felt very comfortable. you went above and beyond with customer service. thanks for taking her to the other dealer to return her leased car. She will and I will recommend you and the team there. thanks again Lee

Erik Robbins
Apr 06, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

March 28, 2018

"Leasing a Subaru Impreza"

- Lisa W

Mike Johnston was very knowledgeable, informative, and helpful with the subaru leasing process. He answered all of my questions and was very professional. I have never leased a car and Mike made me feel very comfortable with my decision and found the best car for me. I will definitely come back and work with Nate Wade and Mike in the future.

Apr 06, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Lisa, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Nate Wade Subaru! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

1 - 10 of 1,078 results