Nate Wade Subaru

1191 Reviews of Nate Wade Subaru

April 30, 2018

"Easy transaction"

- AB

Working with Mike Johnston at Nate Wade Subaru was car buying made easy. Thanks for the smooth transaction. I'll be back when I'm in the market for another car.

Nick Poulos
May 03, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with Mike! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

April 29, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- Pookie4115

Such a smooth process! I found the car I wanted with no pressure to buy. I would definitely recommend Tyler Jones and Nate Wade Subaru to everyone.

Tyler Jones
Brock Kassing
Josh Kelly
Apr 30, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Nate Wade Subaru! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Take care!

April 29, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Lisa

Nick Westover was super helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Nick made it a completely painless and easy process to turn in one car and lease another. He made sure I was able to get the exact vehicle I wanted and the deal I got was great, too. I would definitely recommend Nick and Nate Wade to anyone who wanted to buy a car.

Nick Westover
Paul Burt
Apr 30, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Lisa, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Nate Wade Subaru! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Have a wonderful day!

April 22, 2018

"Good Experience"

- Ken H

Mike Johnston helped me find a car that would suit me for my needs and made sure that he satisfied all my needs. I'd recommend Mike Johnston for anyone who is looking to go through the car buying process without any pain.

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Ken, we are so happy to read such a great review about Nate Wade Subaru! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Take care!

April 21, 2018

"Purchase of New Vehicle"

- BigCurv61

WOW!!!!! Robb Patterson was totally awesome. I purchased a 2013 Subaru Legacy. Robb answered all of my questions, did not feel pressured. WOW!!!!! Nick was awesome also. I recommend all people wanting to buy a car to go to Nate Wade. Robb really made me feel at ease with my purchase. Awesome job!!!!! Thanks Robb.

Robb Patterson

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Nate Wade Subaru! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

April 21, 2018

"Totally positive experience"

- David Sanbonmatsu

Mike Johnston was honest, friendly, and helpful. Paul Burt was also terrific. Gives me confidence that my experience with Nate Ward will be favorable in the future.

Paul Burt
Other Employees : receptionist was also very helpful

Nate Wade Subaru responded

David, we are so happy to read such a great review about Nate Wade Subaru! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Have a great day!

April 17, 2018

"I'm a happy camper! "

- Friday 13, 2018

Thank you for making buying this car a piece of cake. Your knowledge, patience and sense of humor took the stress right out of carshopping Larry. Love my new Subaru Outback! Now I can "scratch" that off my list. Wink! Wink!

Larry Grobstein
Nick Poulos
Fred Southwick
Other Employees : Flash gordon
Apr 19, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with Larry! Congratulations on your new Subaru Outback!

April 13, 2018

"Easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I've had."

- Newbaru

It was very nice to not feel like just another customer. I felt like they cared about more than just getting my business, they wanted me to walk away happy, and I did just that with my new car.

Apr 14, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Your satisfaction is our top priority. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Take care!

April 09, 2018

"Greatest Subaru dealership in Utah"

- Bomersti18

Not only did I buy my WRX from Nate Wade in 2016, but when I was ready to get into my 2018 STI you better believe I went back to Nate Wade. They have so many models in multiple colors. Their sales team cannot be matched! They are friendly, attentive, and patient. I’ve worked specifically with Tyler on both of my purchases and he has been nothing less than an exemplary example of professionalism. He has a great sense of humor that is paralleled by his willingness to help any way he can. If you want to work with a Salesman who won’t make you feel overwhelmed or pressured, and will also give you some laughs, he’s your guy. Another thing I like about this dealership is their service and parts department. I always bring my car back for oil changes and it’s fast and always a good experience. I get my OEM accessories from this parts department and am never disappointed. To say I am happy with my STI is an understatement. Go to Nate Wade.

Tyler Jones
Apr 11, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Nate Wade Subaru! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you have had such a great experience here at Nate Wade Subaru! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

April 08, 2018

"THANK YOU!"

- KP Sandoval

Thank you for all the facts that were given in a clear and honest way. Subaru is a great car and it was wonderful to have a salesperson just as great!

Daniel Claflin
Apr 11, 2018 -

Nate Wade Subaru responded

Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever need any help from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

111 - 120 of 1,191 results