Nate Wade Subaru

Internet Sales
Richard Beeler, Sales Consultant, Nate Wade Subaru

Richard Beeler

November 18, 2017

"Simply the best ever experience "

- Bloomwin

We were shopping an Outback via email contacting all the local dealers ( Mark Miller, Doug Smith and others). We received an email fro Roger Wright immediately trying to accommodate our needs with car and pricing. I emailed all 4 dealership Internet dealers a very specific pricing and car today and said the first one back with the terms I wanted won the sale. Long story short, I heard from Dustin Marriott the Internet manager at Nate Wade with an offer who was calling on behalf of Roger on his day off. I told him exactly the deal I was looking for and he made it happen! Our experience was nothing less than stellar. Erik Robbins helped us through every step of the way- he could not have been nicer. The financial department went above and beyond to help my daughter purchase her first car. I have bought many cars in my time from Mercedes, BMWs, Volvo’s and more and I have never had a more customer service oriented experience like this. Thanks Nate Wade- You Rock!

Dustin Marriott
Other Employees : Roger Wright, John Lamb

November 17, 2017

"5 Star Buying Experience"

- Chari_Cottrell

I just bought an Outback from Nate Wade Subaru and I couldn’t possibly have asked for a better car buying experience. We worked with Roger Wright (Internet Sales), Dustin Marriott (Internet Sales Manager), Erik Robbins (Internet Sales) and John Limb (Finance Manager). They gave us an awesome deal and were honest, polite, fair, accommodating and went above-and-beyond to get us exactly what we were looking for. I didn’t experience one second of the stereotypical pushy, aggressive dealership experience with this team. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and we really felt appreciated. I can’t say enough good things about each person who worked with us and I am absolutely in love with the car too! Thanks guys!

Dustin Marriott
Other Employees : Roger Wright, John Limb

November 15, 2017

"My new Subaru"

- baird,ann018

Eric Lithgow made my experience of buying a new Subaru a great experience. When I came into Nate Wade that day, I hadn't planned on buying a car, just checking prices, etc. as I was waiting for my car to be serviced. I purchased a car 5 years ago at Nate Wade and have been very happy with it. I had been thinking of maybe purchasing another car for the safety features and fell in love with my new 2017 Subaru! Eric was very helpful in every aspect of my purchase. Thank you!

Fred Southwick