Nate Wade Subaru

Erik  Robbins, Internet Sales , Nate Wade Subaru

Erik Robbins

Internet Sales

December 11, 2018

"Polite, understanding, and very helpful service"

- bgrygla

This was my first time ever purchasing a car from a dealership and I was skeptical at first. You hear stories from people saying that buying from a dealer is a nightmare. I would have to completely disagree. I had a very pleasant experience thanks to Carla York. She helped me out a lot with my new Subaru Forester. She is very kind and easy to work with. She even stayed after her normal business hours to make sure that I left extremely satisfied. Paul Burt helped me with the financial portion of my time there. He spoke honestly and didn't pressure me to get fancy add-ons that I just, frankly, didn't need. He was very polite and helped me understand everything about my purchase. I truly believe that Paul and Carla are great people and would recommend them to anyone.

Carla York

December 10, 2018

"Very nice people doing their best in an antiquated industry."

- ToTheFuture

Love Nate Wade. Zero problems and extremely helpful staff. Everyone is knowledgeable and friendly and there is a great waiting room. While not totally void of the car salesman cliche’s, these guys do a great job. Biggest complaint is in no way associated with Nate Wade but the industry in general. Does it really need to take three hours to buy a car? Why? Nate Wade, be the innovative Trail Blazers that take the industry forward and figure out how to streamline the process so people with their finances in order can get in and out a lot quicker. Cars are practically driving themselves now, shouldn’t I be able to transfer some bitcoin or have my finger pricked at the register and then walk away with a car? To the future!

Nick Westover

December 07, 2018

"Subaru Purchase"

- kyle123

Working with Tyler was a wonderful experience. He was very friendly and low pressure. We test drove several vehicles and he brought us keys for each very quickly. He was pleasant, patient, and attentive. We were able to find the right car and get a fair amount for our trade in. Having some past experience working in the automotive industry, I am familiar with how the F&I process works and the specifics regarding aftermarket warranties. In dealing with Nick, I was assured that I NEEDED to purchase a $3,000+ aftermarket warranty because the suspension alone on our new Forester carried a price of $3,500 for just parts. In checking their parts website upon leaving, it seems the price for struts is $120 per strut for the front and $100 per strut for the rear. Springs carried a price of roughly $60 each. This cost was a massive discrepancy from what I was told. In reviewing the aftermarket warranty that was presented, it was discovered that struts were not even covered, but "suspension" was. Needless to say, it felt like a very dishonest attempt to scare me in to purchasing an add on. Other than that the F&I process went smoothly. Nick was respectful of our time and processed our deal in an efficient manner.

Tyler Jones