Nate Wade Subaru

Carla York

January 18, 2018

"car purchase review"

- sharon

We went to Nate Wade Subaru on a Saturday to buy a Subaru Forester. Rich Beeler helped us. He was great and answered all our questions.

Richard Beeler

January 18, 2018

"The Red Outback"

- Jon Shuppy

It was time to get my sweetheart her first brand new car. She wanted the a 2018 Red Outback Premium, replacing her 2007 outback. I went in to the dealership during lunch looking for my previous salesman - Lane Wagner. The salesman that met me in the showroom (Nick Westover) explained that Lane had recently passed away and offered to help me. Before going to the dealership, I found the exact car I wanted on Nate Wade's website. I knew what I would pay for it after research and their first offer was spot on. After negotiating a minor option upgrade, the deal was done and we took the car home that night. Happy wife, happy life!

Nick Westover

January 17, 2018

"Responsive, pleasant, low-pressure sales technique"

- Newbaru

I was referred to Nate Wade by several acquaintances, and the recommendations turned out be warranted. The Costco pricing tool also pointed me there, and I got a prompt call back from Mike Johnston. It had been 35 years since I had purchased a new vehicle, and I was wary of working with a dealership. We looked at gently used options first. Mike was most helpful, never pushy and always helpful and respectful. As we began to consider a brand new vehicle, Mike worked diligently to find something that was exactly what we wanted.

Mike Johnston