Nate Wade Subaru

Richard Beeler

April 17, 2018

"I'm a happy camper! "

- Friday 13, 2018

Thank you for making buying this car a piece of cake. Your knowledge, patience and sense of humor took the stress right out of carshopping Larry. Love my new Subaru Outback! Now I can "scratch" that off my list. Wink! Wink!

Larry Grobstein
Nick Poulos
Fred Southwick
Other Employees : Flash gordon

April 13, 2018

"Easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I've had."

- Newbaru

It was very nice to not feel like just another customer. I felt like they cared about more than just getting my business, they wanted me to walk away happy, and I did just that with my new car.

Mike Johnston

April 09, 2018

"Greatest Subaru dealership in Utah"

- Bomersti18

Not only did I buy my WRX from Nate Wade in 2016, but when I was ready to get into my 2018 STI you better believe I went back to Nate Wade. They have so many models in multiple colors. Their sales team cannot be matched! They are friendly, attentive, and patient. I’ve worked specifically with Tyler on both of my purchases and he has been nothing less than an exemplary example of professionalism. He has a great sense of humor that is paralleled by his willingness to help any way he can. If you want to work with a Salesman who won’t make you feel overwhelmed or pressured, and will also give you some laughs, he’s your guy. Another thing I like about this dealership is their service and parts department. I always bring my car back for oil changes and it’s fast and always a good experience. I get my OEM accessories from this parts department and am never disappointed. To say I am happy with my STI is an understatement. Go to Nate Wade.

Tyler Jones