New Country Toyota of Westport

777 Post Road East, Westport, Connecticut 06880

244 Reviews of New Country Toyota of Westport

November 18, 2017

"Jeffrey and The Crew are Amazing"

- Mackenzie1

I went to Toyota of Westport desperate for a new car as my old junker died out. Jeffrey quite literally spent all day with my family and I to make sure I walked out feeling safe and happy. Never once did I feel pressured to buy nor did he try to get me to do anything out of my price range. He did everything and more to get me a great deal and I walked out feeling completely comfortable with my purchase. There’s a reason he and his team have the best ratings around. This was my first real purchase and I’m certain it won’t be my last with him. He and Hiram were truly patient, pleasant and understanding.

Hiram Garcia
Jessica Sandri
Jeffrey Carrington
November 17, 2017

"Best Toyota Dealership in CT"

- Sam A.

Kudos to Jeff Carrington and his team at New Country Toyota of Westport. Clearly the best Toyota dealership I have worked with over the 25 plus years of Toyota ownership. Special thanks to Sales & Leasing Associate Paulo Vilca for all his hard work in taking care of us and making the process move smoothly.

Paulo Vilca
Jeffrey Carrington
Nov 18, 2017 -

New Country Toyota of Westport responded

Thanks for the great review.. Jeff is Toyota through and through. Paulo is a true advocate for his customers. Thanks for the business Andy Gorran

November 17, 2017

"Diligent and thoughtful team"

- MRM

Phil and his team helped us to not only outbid a competitor, but ensure that we had a vehicle that worked great for our family. Phil worked extremely hard for us. We would go back to him. They made the process very easy and Phil oversaw the entire deal like a quarterback. It was a great experience.

Phil Centinaro
Nov 18, 2017 -

New Country Toyota of Westport responded

Phil's a great kid who thinks of his customers first. Thanks for the great review. Andy Gorran

"Morty of midtown"

- Morty of midtown

From the first phone call down to closing the deal Pat was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgable. He got me in there right away and made everything easy for me. Nyah was just as helpful on the second portion of the sale. I was coming a good distance to get there, so she had everything ready before I walked in the door, she was very pleasant and professional. They made the whole experience enjoyable. Everyone here is friendly and makes you feel at home. - Great experience, thanks guys!

Patrick Donovan
Ertan Islami
November 15, 2017

"No pressure buying experience"

- Toyota Master Tech. (retired)

Went shopping for a used car. Met with a very polite and respectful salesman Jermain, who made my purchase easy with no stress! Thank you. My wife and I also met with the sales mgr. and the business mgr. who both made our buying experience a pleasure. Thanks to service mgr. Matthew for putting the car up on a lift for me to inspect. Sales floor and service waiting area very quiet and clean. Repair shop very clean and organiized. Would definetly recommend this dealership

Matt Dreier
J.R. Buchbinder

New Country Toyota of Westport responded

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Jermaine is a great guy and a low pressure consultative sales person. Must be the military training. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Good luck with the car. Andy Gorran

"Jermaine is awesome "

- The Magic Man

I was treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. I never felt pressured and the entire transaction was totally transparent. I knew exactly what I was getting and Jermaine made this experience stress free.

Andy Gorran

New Country Toyota of Westport responded

Hey Magic Man thanks for the review and enjoy the great gas mileage you'll get with the Prius. Thanks again Andy Gorran

November 15, 2017

"Jermaine, an Excellent, warm and competent person"

- Mikey

For me buying or leasing a car is a big event. Jermaine was so supportive and helpful. He in no way ever pressured me. At the same time he made getting the car really happen. Thanks!.

New Country Toyota of Westport responded

Buying car should always be a big event and an enjoyable experience. Thank you for your business and the great review. Andy Gorran

November 14, 2017

""Nick Roberts, once again!""

- Angela Dollins

This is our second purchase with Nick, we liked his easy style, his sense of humor and his suggestions and ideas as we decided what size of car we wanted. He knows the fleet well and is a proud salesman for Toyota.

Nick Roberts

New Country Toyota of Westport responded

There is no better complement than trusting your salesperson with a second purchase. Thank you for your business and the great review Andy Gorran

Nov 14, 2017 -

New Country Toyota of Westport responded

Thank you the positive feedback. Nick works very hard to make sure his customers are completely satisfied. Andy Gorran

November 13, 2017

"Great experience, price and vehicle!"

- Jennav

I wasn't sure which SUV was right for me, but the knowledgable sales people at New Country Toyota made sure I was well educated on every option. They spent quite a bit of time answering my every question. I felt confident that I was choosing the right vehicle. Then, they made the process of trading in my older vehicle so easy and gave me a very fair price. My new vehicle was delivered quickly and I drove home a very happy and satisfied customer! Thanks to Will and Andy!

Andy Gorran
William Keiser
November 13, 2017

"Great experience!"

- wport2017car

Everything was perfect! Jessica was friendly and extremely knowledgeable. All in all, it was a great experience, and I will be back next time I need service!

Jessica Sandri