New Motors

Tony Confer, Subaru Sales, New Motors

Tony Confer

Subaru Sales

January 12, 2019

"Absolute BEST Car Buying EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

- Subaru4life

Ryan is the ABSOLUTE best Salesman! He made purchasing my 2019 Forester a pleasant and enjoyable experience. He knows the cars inside and out, very detailed, and very patient! If you are in the market for a Subaru he is the NUMBER ONE guy to go to, if you don't go and see him FIRST, you are missing out! Thank you for making my car buying experience a breeze! I love my new Forester and I really do feel like part of the New Motors Subaru Family! THANK YOU!!!

Ryan Franklin
Beth Moski

January 08, 2019

"overcharged for labor"

- Erie9

Overcharged me for labor on Subaru service. It took less than 1.5 hours and labor charges were $248. It looks like they just took the book estimate and blindly charged me that rather than the real amount of time it actually took to do the work. Not fair, especially at dealer service rates which are already higher than other nearby repair shops.

December 09, 2018

"Second Outback Purchase Experience"

- Subaruowner19

My husband and I had vowed never to return to New Motors after our first purchase of a 2017 Subaru Outback. We had been treated quite unprofessionally by some areas of the dealership. But then we received an email asking if we would be interested in trading our 2017 outback for a 2019 for almost the same monthly payment. We decided to risk it and quite honestly we are extremely glad we did! Our salesman was Shane Harney and he MADE our experience!! He was bound and determined to make sure we walked away happy and we did! He is definitely an asset to New Motors. Thank you, Shane!!

Shane Harney