Newport Motors - Service Center

3 Lifetime Service Reviews

2711 E Sahara Ave , Las Vegas , Nevada 89104

3 Reviews of Newport Motors - Service Center

September 14, 2018

"Fast and Efficient Service"

- Lingram71

I love the service center at Newport Motors. From the fast and efficient service tech's, to the excellent quality of work. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Felix Dominguez
Alejandra Chavez
Susan Felix
Francisco Ortega
Sep 17, 2018 -

Newport Motors responded

Thank you for the positive review of our service department! We appreciate you trusting us!

September 04, 2018

"Missing tire"

- beccicunningham

Newport changed out all 4 of my tires. I asked that the old tires be put in my car along with a full size tire mounted on a rim that I use for my spare. Needless to say that tire has now came up missing. Still waiting to see what they are going to do about it.

Sep 05, 2018 -

Newport Motors responded

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with our Customer Service that my Service Team / Management Team. We pride ourselves on our outstanding Customer Service as well as our Vehicles and the high quality standards we maintain, and would like to make things right. You can expect a a call from me Ann (Internet Director) soon to discuss what occurred and how we might make it up to you , or you can contact me to 702-641-8110. Thank you , Ann Marie Rodriguez Internet Director

July 30, 2018

"Service Department "

- MRBIFF69

I took my car into the shop for a ticking noise in May, they changed my oil and stated drive it a while and see if the sound goes away, if not bring it back in, then my transmission goes out, I still told them about the noise however it was ignored and the trans was replaced, car still made noise, so I took it back to the shop and was informed I needed a new engine, now the time is end of June, replaced engine and it took them three weeks to replace engine, and two weeks to replace transmission. I finally got my car back but the level of service I received from Lori was deplorable. I will only deal with Felix from now on if I have to take my car back there. I’ve had the car just over a year and in that time they replaced my brakes, rotors, tires, transmission, and engine. Hopefully I won’t have to take it back for anything major for a long time.

Felix Dominguez
Loredana Gonzalez
Sep 01, 2018 -

Newport Motors responded

Hello and thank you for trusting Newport Motors with your vehicle purchase. We apologize for your poor experience with the service department. Management has been made aware of the issue and we will continue to strive towards establishing the best customer service in all aspects of Newport Motors. Thank you for your review, we do take it seriously and will ensure it doesn't happen again. Newport Motors