Nielsen Chevrolet

Joe Chismar

September 03, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Alexbubak

Michael Lake worked with me to reach my desired payment per month. Very helpful and easy to work with. Highly recommend. Very happy with my purchase!

May 31, 2018

"Return customer to that location, "

- cadillac8170

My first time was when it was Ayers, Roy Sief was my salesman, he made me very comfortable with the way he handled the transaction, and i bought (2) two different vehicles on the same day one new and one used. i had looked at different cars at different dealers, but something said to me to return to Roy, come to find out that he nolonger sells cars but is one of the managers but none the less he still went out of his way to assist me in getting a 2015 GMC Arcadia which i am very happy with. Mike Lake did the sale and was very pleasent to deal with, he is personable and interested in getting you the car you want. another Dealer salesperson was trying to talk me into a car which i did show interest in but it turnde out that they did not have the car on premmis to look at or test drive. offered no incentives to keep me interested or try to show any other cars to me. bad bussiness if you ask me! I am happy to say Neilsen is for sure my dealer of choice form now on . Roy you keep reaching for the stars you are a true friend to me.

Michael Lake
Other Employees : Roy Sief (Manager uesd cars)

May 23, 2018

"Avoid at all costs "

- Spikemsm

A few years back I visited this dealership as it was my nearest Chevy dealership. Was ready to buy but then they backed out of the deal even after I signed the paperwork. I took the same papers to another dealership and got the exact same deal and was on the road no questions asked for the exact same truck. Now I’ve tried again with the service department as I am sent here with work vehicles and keep getting people with attitudes and could care less. I suggest you go anywhere else but here.

No name tag so how would I know

Used 2016 Chevrolet Equinox, $21995