Nielsen Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Elias Guadarrama

October 19, 2017

""Best experience""

- llongo27

My husband, daughter and I went shopping for a new car for my daughter. We were greeted by Jermaine Dunlap, who made us feel comfortable at the showroom, and he showed us around and guided us through the available cars there. I must say that this was my best car shopping experience ever. Jermaine Dunlap was very informative and went far and beyond who delivered an incredible service and a very pleasant experience.

Jermaine Dunlap

October 17, 2017

"Amazing Red Carpet Service"

- roelamp

I can't tell you what a pleasurable experience I had with this dealership. Credit not great and they made it happen. Vito my salesman was spot on when communicating. Didn't have to wait hours upon hours...once I got to Terri in finance everything was ready to go...they are the most HONEST people I've ever dealt with!!! They have a client for life with me and my family. The absolute BEST!!!

Vito Carenza
Other Employees : Terri in Finance

October 15, 2017

"Best experience "

- Megbluis

This is my second Jeep from Nielsen and I love everything about it. The service department is outstanding always go above and beyond. Erin Moran is a complete asset to Nielsen she is always willing to help and never hesitates to take the time away from her busy day to guide me through even the simplest thing of pairing me phone.

Erin Moran