Nielsen Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

175 New Jersey 10, East Hanover, New Jersey 07936

Michael Mersch, Sales Professional - "Mopar Mike", Nielsen Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Michael Mersch

Sales Professional - "Mopar Mike"
Peter  Goettlich, Sales Professional, Nielsen Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Sales Professional

July 19, 2018

"Professionalism and Service"

- ShelleyA

Joe made us feel at home the moment we walked in the door. We found the vehicle we dreamed of and he made it happen within our budget. What a great experience. When we went to pick up the car, Joe spent ample time walking us through all the details of the extraordinary Jeep Grand Cherokee Sterling Edition vehicle. We walked out even more in awe of the vehicle and its capabilities. The thing that really impressed us about Joe was his willingness to provide his contact information and to contact him day or night if there were any issues with the vehicle. Could not have hoped for a better car buying experience. Can't wait to go back when we are ready to purchase another vehicle.

Joe Alfano

July 19, 2018

"Tony is the best!"

- melkowits,joe

Tony is very easy to work with. He knows his stuff which made the whole experience a pleasant one! I would visit Tony again for my next vehicle purchase.

Tony Infantino

July 18, 2018

"Mopar Mike is Excellent!"

- Stephs1126

Usually I hate going to dealerships and dealing with the back and forth. Mike worked with me through the whole process and I never once felt pressured or stressed. I actually was looking at a Sahara Wrangler but I told him my want of keeping my payment lower so he tried to get the payments for the Sahara where I wanted them, but it just didn't work. Once he realized it wouldn't work he took the time to show me the Sport and I loved it. He never pressured me to take the higher model and always made me feel at ease. We ended up working out a deal on a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL and I have never been happier. When I am in the market again I will definitely be back.

Michael Mersch