Nissan of Huntington

Derran Shakur

Kerry Putrimas, Sales Manager, Nissan of Huntington

Kerry Putrimas

June 20, 2018

"Repairs should have been covered by Nissan."

- keyboard Verified Customer

The "Yes" recommendation reflects their competence. However, my recent experience was very discouraging. On Friday, June 15, I brought my car in for an oil and filter change and a tire rotation. On the following day, whenever I applied the brakes, there was a loud grinding sound and a vibration in the brake pedal. The car has under 30,000 miles. In more than fifty years of driving (and keeping my cars for well over 100,000 miles), I have never experienced such a brake problem. On Monday, June 18, when I brought the car in for repair, I was told something to the effect that a pin in a brake pad had jammed in an exposed position and was abrading the disc every time I applied the brakes. I noted that the car had under 30,000 miles and expressed the thought the the repair should be covered under warranty. Instead, I was told that "they don't make cars the way the used to". The cost was $399.99, but with taxes, it came to $434.49. I do not believe that I should have borne the cost of repairing a defect that should never have happened. Consequently, I am not very happy!

I do not remember.

June 19, 2018

"above par"

- maf0705 Verified Customer

I received an appointment extremely quickly. Greeted at the door, I was escorted in to a clean lounge where I watched the news and checked my emails on the computer there. Before I knew it, my car was serviced, cleaned, and brought out to me. Well-done!

Anthony Cordone

June 19, 2018

"Positive experience"

- JOJO81228 Verified Customer

Friendly and helpful sales manager and salespeople. Our experience was quick and easy and attention to our needs were met. I would recommend this dealership.

Rocio Mancia