Nissan of Huntington

Derran Shakur

August 19, 2018

"Excellent service "

- cupcakegal930 Verified Customer

I came in knowing I wanted a new Rogue since I had a 2008 Rogue. We were greeted by Carlos and he couldn’t have been nicer. I knew I wanted a white rogue and he didn’t believe he had any on the lot in the model I was looking at. We test drove a gray one and when we came back to the showroom Carlos disappeared for about 15 minutes. He came back to let me know that he went onto the lot himself and searched the inventory and found the white I was looking for which had just come in that morning. We than valued my trade in which was an honest and fair value and later they wound up giving me more for it to get the car to the price we wanted to be at. I should preface this by saying I don’t have the best credit, but Singh the finance manager went above and beyond to find me the best deal he could. We were at the dealer for about 3.5 hours from start to finish and they made sure everything was taken care of from plate change to insurance to getting me the best interest rate they could find. Carlos was kind and caring and in the down time while waiting, kept me assured that all would work out. Around 9:45pm I drove off the lot with my brand new Rogue! Couldn’t say enough nice things about them.

Ranjit (Singh) Sachdev
Ralston Chase
Other Employees : Carlos

August 18, 2018

"Sales person was pleasant and knowledgable"

- RICKB6264 Verified Customer

Our experience with Rocio was very pleasant. She did not apply high pressure tactics and answered all questions I had. She was patient and handled the whole transaction in a personable yet professional manner. Even though it was late in the day and she took the time to go over all of the features in the car with my wife and I. I would recommend any her to any friend interested in a Nissan.

Rocio Mancia

August 18, 2018

"Very professional "

- MIR.WEISS Verified Customer

Very honest , no hidden tricks . Excellent would recommend this dealership to friends and family . The sales person was very friendly and honest ., very happy to have visited this dealership.

Derran Shakur