Nissan of Melbourne

MK Rizeak

September 24, 2018

"Dishonest and inconsiderate"

- rbradford

We found a vehicle on CarGurus.com (2018 Nissan Maxima). We called and talked to Matthew and said the price on their website did not match the better price on CarGurus and asked if they would meet it. After confirming they would, we drove 60+ miles to the dealership. We evaluated the car (after being handed off to another sales person who had limited to no knowledge of the vehicle). That was fine - we researched the vehicle - we just wanted to experience it in person. After deciding it was the vehicle we wanted, we asked to start the paperwork on the purchase. Things went from tolerable to deplorable quickly. They started with a price that was more than $5000 above the price on their website and $12K more than they had agreed to over the phone. They told us the price we saw was a "mistake" and that it would be taken down within 10 minutes. Great for them. After letting them "work on it" and waiting for them to "find coupons" we finally agreed with Abraham (the manager) that we could not agree on price. He tried several other tactics - including telling us that we just needed to accept the "great deal" he offered and worry about it later if we couldn't afford the payment. Needless to say we left - having wasted the afternoon. On our ride home, they called to indicate they "found a coupon" and we should come back so they could discuss the price more. We should have written a review based on that experience alone - however it gets even worse. As we are still in the market for a vehicle, we started a search again and found a different vehicle - but exact same options (we actually looked at it while we were at the dealership originally) listed by the dealership again for around the same price that started our interaction. Apparently they made another "mistake". If you want honest sales people, fair treatment, and an overall decent experience - look elsewhere. I'm truly not sure how this dealership is still in business. My sympathies for their customers.

Jayson, Abraham

August 25, 2018

"max in sales"

- jessejamesm6

max was great to work with from start to finish great place to come to help you with buying a car very honest man thanks max

Max Hitchcock

June 26, 2018

"Outstanding"

- Val

If you ask me Who is the smartest nicest and friendly of them all?? I say Melburne Nissan. I called spoke to Craig, told him what I wanted in few minutes he called back offered options I agreed. Deal was what I wanted came next morning drove my new car home. BAM BAM BAM, SIMPLE AND FREE OF PAIN! Will I come again to this place? Will I keep talking positive about this dealer? YES 100%!

Craig Mormile