Nissan of St. Charles

Fixed Operations Manager
Andy Spizzirri, Service Advisor, Nissan of St. Charles

Andy Spizzirri

December 26, 2018

"Service Department great - payoff dept not so much"

- Blueiz112

I was in on 10/16/18 and purchased a 2019 Sentra. My salesman Jimmy Null was amazing. Fast forward a month - payoff was STILL not done and I was getting the run around. I ended up having to go to the dealer to get the situation handled. 2 weeks later, it was ALMOST paid off, but since it was well outside the 10 day payoff quote, there was still money owed. Called Nissan again and of course “no one was available” Got a call back and voicemail telling me I had to figure it out. Called Nissan right back - again no one available and had to leave a message....not to nicely worded message. And finally 5 days later the payoff was handled. Now the struggle of getting a letter to the credit bureaus to get the late fees removed from my report. Please keep in mind, SALES were great. This was my 3rd purchase from this dealership. The SERVICE department (Andy and Rick) are what keep me coming back.

Rick Funston
Andy Spizzirri
Dino Kokotas
Other Employees : Jimmy Null (AMAZING) Samantha and Jennifer in payoffs - HORRID

December 20, 2018

"Great Service"

- Jill Wirig

I worked with Joe Faciano today. He was awesome, my car was done quickly, generous coupons were applied and he even washed and vacuumed my car! Happy Holidays Joe, thank you!

Joe Faciano

November 30, 2018

"Lies , not truthful, don’t believe them "

- Joe mama

Called this dealer before going in since I live quite a distance. Explained my situation and spoke with the manager. Said he could get a truck for the price I needed and said I have to come in today since it is the last day this would be good for. Said to ask for him. Drove all the way there and they just lie to get you in there. Price was doubled from what they said and not even close to what they said they can do. Figured since I drove a long way, if they got me in, I would cave and just do it. Told him on the phone exactly what I was able to do and he said he would make it happen. Not even close! I walked out, they tried again and nothing. Bunch of liners. Don’t believe a word they say, get everything in writing before you go in. I was truthful with him, at least they could have just been honest from the start. I will never go back. I would think twice if I were you too.

Rami Rajab