Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Irvine

Internet Manager
Dominick  Dillon, Service Advisor, Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Irvine

Dominick Dillon

November 18, 2017

"Tom Lowery (Service Dept.)"

- Kelsey A.

Tom Lowery was absolutely phenomenal. His professionalism, care and expertise on my vehicle made my experience outstanding. Appreciate your efficiency and hard work. Thank you!!

Tom Lowery

November 17, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Anna T

I went in for a problem that had been diagnosed some months ago and to get my 100K service. I had a budget so I explained to Dominick that I may not be able to do both services after he gave me the quote. He was very helpful and not pushy about getting both things done. He kept me informed every step and had my car ready sooner than I expected.

Dominick Dillon

November 16, 2017

"very nice, friendly and efficient car buying experience"

- bjbl

I recently purchased a car at Norm Reeves and Jim Saber was my agent. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and gracious. I would recommend him to everyone.

Jim Saber