Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Irvine

Honda Salesperson
Dominick  Dillon, Service Advisor, Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Irvine

Dominick Dillon

February 20, 2018

"Excellent Service for tire pressure issue"

- Pat 123

My service advisor was Brett Petrikas and he was very professional and helpful. I brought my car in because the low tire pressure notice was on. My tires were checked for leak, filled to the correct pressure,. They also checked the brakes and washed my car while I waited. The whole visit took5 minutes and I was not charged a dine.

Brett Petrikas

February 19, 2018

"The Best - Hands Down"

- lycan714

The folks at Norm Reeves irvine are great. It was the most painless and actually enjoyable car buying experience I've ever had. They went to great lengths to make sure I had the car that I wanted, for the price I wanted. There were no last minute swerves and I wasn't in the lobby for 8 hours. Can't speak highly enough about them.

Connor Gilligan
Alex Nazer

February 16, 2018

"Fantastic Experience!"

- marissanl

Darrell and team were great in assisting me in purchasing my new CRV. I've owned with Honda for 10 years and I am happy to stay within the Honda family thanks to Darrell and his great service. My friends and family will definitely hear about the positive experience I had!

Darrell Fields