Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Irvine

Rafael Navas

Honda Salesperson

"Great Service"

- Elise7

I am so thrilled I got Omar the day I went to Norm Reeves Honda to find a new car. He was honest, professional, answered all my questions, and allowed me to look without any pressure. Buying a new car can be stressful but my experience with Omar Youssef was great. I highly recommend him!

Omar Youssef

June 20, 2018

"Very accomodating and knows what your budget is."

- Alvin25

I traded my Venza Toyota, to a new Honda CRV EX. Raffy was very please, to let me drive test the use one and the new one. It makes my decision easier. I highly recommend Raffy Navas and his finance manager Nareg Barsakhian. For making my deal a good one. Thank you

Rafael Navas
Other Employees : Nareg Barsakhian

"Great !"

- mcken C

Great service . Great sales person . we made great deal at norm reeves honda trying to buy my sons car at same dealer . Norm reeves dealership has good and long history....

Luke Yi