Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Irvine

Steven Nguyen

September 23, 2018

"Easy to Work With"

- KI6RBW

I did all of my research on what I wanted to by. When I contacted Brian an Norm Reeves, I told him that I did not want to deal with the typical dealer BS. Brian and I made a deal over the phone. My car and paperwork were ready for me to cut a check and I was in and out in about an hour.

Omar Lodin
Bryan Kerr

September 18, 2018

"Sales Jackie Bernardino, David Salazar"

- Stephanie 18

Jackie Bernardino and David Salazar are the best Sales person to look for, they are very helpful and would always go above and beyond. And would make your dreams come true. I would really recommend Jackie Bernardino and David Salazar if you are trying to lease or purchase a vehicle.

Jackie Bernardino, David Salazar

September 18, 2018

"Great Experience Trading in my old car "

- hondacivicgrl

I came in to trade in my old car and Raffy was extremely helpful to me and my dad. He helped us choose a car with all the features I wanted. Raffy was patient and helped us cancel the warranty on our old car, even though Honda doesn't work with that company anymore. He clearly explained all the fees to my parents and I, making sure we were happy with everything and well taken care of. Afterwards, he was diligent and made sure we knew how to use all the technological features on our new Honda Civic. Thank you Raffy and Nareg for your kindness and understanding!

Rafael Navas