I would caution anyone against using this dealer for service. Here's why... There's a summary at the bottom.
On 3/4/20 I dropped off with Brandon at 7:30a for the AC, which I was told should take a few hours total.
I called at 1p to find out where it was in the process and he was at lunch- no biggie. I called again at 1:45p and they still hadn't found the leak, but would call me in an hour with an update. 2 hours goes by, no call, so I called again at 3:45p. He said they finally found the leak, but now wouldn't be finished until the following afternoon. Okay, fine. He said he would me call mid-morning the next day to update me.
I decided to call the next day between 11:00 and 11:30a, since I didn't get a call yet. He said it was almost done and then I could pick it up. I was going to pick it up after work, but decided I wanted to pick it up at lunch instead. I called back and asked if it would be ready at noon and he said yes and it would be ready when I arrived. Great! I got there at 12:14p and he said it was still being washed and he'd get the paperwork for me. Okay, it was supposed to be done at noon but no big deal. I sign the paperwork and ask "Has it already been washed? I'm fine taking it without it, it's no problem." He said okay and they pulled it up. I got in, thanked them, and went to plug my phone in, but the problem is that my phone charger wasn't there... BUT, the little plastic animal cord protector that was on the cord, was on the floor of my car.
I looked in the glove box, the center area, the floor, the seats-- nothing. So I went back in and asked if he knew where they would have put my phone charger. He told me maybe in the glove box? I said, "Well I looked there first... it's nowhere to be found, but the little animal that was on it was right here..." He said to let him go see where they would've put it.
I continued to look and 5 or 6 minutes went by when he came back up with a cord and said, "Here you go! Sorry, it might smell because I wiped the grease off with a wipe..." I had no time to stay, so I said thanks and left.
Let's fast forward to this week... last night, my car battery died. Okay, sure, no big deal. Except when someone helped us jump-start it, he asked us "How long have you had this battery?" I was confused because my car is a 2018, but I told him I haven't changed it since I got it brand new and he said "oh that doesn't look like a factory Honda battery. That looks like a used battery." We looked at his factory Honda battery and it had blue Honda stickers on it while my car battery has no Honda stickers anywhere. It doesn't say Honda on it at all.
There are a few issues here-- some I am KIND OF able to justify:
1. It was supposed to only take a few hours total-- Obviously, I'm no expert, so maybe it took 11 hours longer than expected.
2. Lack of communication-- please do not tell someone you will call them in one hour if you won't even call them in two. Maybe they got busy, but it created an issue.
3. Time-management-- I called between 11 and 11:30 to find out if I could pick my car up. He said it was almost finished and just needed a wash. He said it would be ready by noon. I got there 15 minutes AFTER 12 and it still wasn't ready.
4. My charger-- I tried to justify it. MAYBE they took it out to work on the car, but if they did, wouldn't they have put it on the seat? Or in the glove box? Maybe not. But wouldn't they put it back? If they absolutely needed to remove it from the car, why in the world would they take my little plastic animal off of it? Plus, those are a pain to remove.
5. My battery-- I have had no issues with my battery. Maybe it started to die, but I am attaching a picture of the current battery and after speaking to the Honda person who I bought my NEW car from in 2018 and showing him the photo, he confirmed that this is NOT the battery that originally came with my car.
I trusted this dealer with my car for almost TWO DAYS. My vehicle is a staple to my livelihood and I am LIVID.