North Shore Mazda

797 Reviews of North Shore Mazda

October 21, 2018

"Great experience Overall"

- Shell

Had a great experience at this dealership with Zoe. She was great and stayed with us through the whole process. Only thing we were bummed about is they could not find us the white CX3. Ended up with navy blue and couldn't be happier. Loved that she texted us with any and all updates. Top Notch.

Jason Piazza
Zoe Ventre
October 21, 2018

"DUARTE BETTENCOURT was fantastic!! "

- SERENA & MIKE Z.

DUARTE was wonderful to work with. He did NOT pressure us to purchase. He was informative. We felt very at ease through the whole process! He also injected some humor into the process to ease the tension in making our decision, while maintaining a level of professionalism. You cannot put a "VALUE" on that! The human element is so important when working with someone in making a large purchase. We might add that the General Manager came to us and had a few words to help us along also. We appreciated this knowing he did NOT have to do that! The entire staff was extremely helpful including JASON, the finance officer. Overall, the entire experience was wonderful and we look forward to returning for our scheduled maintenance appointments in the future. SERENA & MICHAEL ZAWADZKI We purchased a 2018 MAZDA 6 on 10/18/2018

Jason Piazza
Other Employees : Duarte Bettencourt
October 19, 2018

"Great! "

- Kellseyforest

I had a great experience! Eric was wonderful to work with and I never felt pressured once. He was kind, helpful, and made sure I made the right choice!

Oct 19, 2018 -

North Shore Mazda responded

Hello Kellsey, Congratulations on your new car and thank you for taking a moment to share a bit about your experience at North Shore Mazda! Eric will be pleased to hear that he helped you make the right decision and the whole team wishes you many happy miles in your new car!

October 17, 2018

"VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY STAFF."

- RCL1964

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH NORTH SHORE MAZDA FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS. THE ENTIRE STAFF HAS ALWAYS BEEN EXTREMELY PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH. FROM BILL LANNELLI, ANDREW MWANGI AND ERIC MARTINIELLO IN SALES TO JOHN BURKE AND HIS STAFF IN SERVICE. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. THEY HAVE ALWAYS GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND TO SATISFY THE NEEDS OF ME AND MY FAMILY. THEY HAVE ALL TAKEN THE TIME TO EDUCATE US ON SERVICE NEEDS AS WELL AS VEHICLE PURCHASES WE HAVE MADE. I HAVE NEVER FELT PRESSURED INTO MAKING A SALES PURCHASE OR MAINTENANCE AT ANY TIME. I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE COMFORTABLE ATMOSPHERE THEY HAVE CREATED. OUR VEHICLES HAVE ALWAYS PERFORMED EXTREMELY WELL THANKS TO THE ON SITE MECHANICS WHOM OBVIOUSLY TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR WORK. MY FAMILY AND I LOVE THE MAZDA PRODUCT AND TRULY LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP. THANK YOU NORTH SHORE MAZDA FOR A JOB ALWAYS WELL DONE. RON LANPHEAR.

John Burke
Oct 18, 2018 -

North Shore Mazda responded

Hello Ron, To begin, thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to leave us such kind words! We are really grateful for all of your visits over the years and we will always make you feel like family when you stop in! Bill, Andrew, Eric and John will be really happy to hear that they were able to provide you with such great experiences and we will be sure to pass along your praises. The whole team wishes you many happy and fun miles in your Mazda and we look forward to seeing you again!

October 12, 2018

"Excellent service "

- MK123

When I was just looking around gathering info to purchase a new car I met Eric Martiniello of North Shore Mazda. He was great. He printed out a comparison sheet of the car I was interested in. It had info on all the features of the base line of that car up to the top of the line of that car. It really helped me see what each model of the CX-5 offered. I was honest and told him I was not purchasing at that moment and instructed him not to call me, but that I would be back in touch the following month if I was interested. I appreciated the time and space he gave me. In the end I did purchase the CX-5 and he was very attentive through the entire process!!

Oct 12, 2018 -

North Shore Mazda responded

Hi MK123, It is a shame, but unfortunately sales people have brought upon their own stigmas! That is why we chose to have product consultants instead: we are here to provide you information and guide you through the car buying process, not try to sell something you do not need! Eric has a reputation for being friendly, informative and helpful-so we are really happy and proud to hear that he was living up to his name. Car buying can seem like a daunting scenario, so our product consultants go above and beyond to be transparent with our customers so that they make the right decision! We really hope you enjoy many miles in your new CX-5 and we look forward to seeing you again!

October 02, 2018

"Jumping for Joy!!!"

- Jayne Doyle

I just leased a brand new Mazda from Dominique,, the Beyoncé of Super Sales women!! She was so considerate, patient, friendly and knowledgeable. Kudos to Mazda Danvers on hiring such a great employee. I was on the fence about leasing but she sold me! This has been a wonderful buying experience for me. I am thrilled with the personal service I have received. It has been a happy journey dealing with this dealership. Thank you. I love my new Mazda!!!!

Dominique Charles
Oct 03, 2018 -

North Shore Mazda responded

Hello Jayne, If you are compared to Beyonce in your review, I think you are doing something right and I am sure that Dominique will be thrilled to know that your experience at North Shore was so outstanding! Congratulations on your new Mazda and we hope that you enjoy many miles in it!

September 26, 2018

"Dominique Sales Woman Extraordinaire!!!!"

- 062005

We then sat down and talked about what my trade in was worth and then she met with the manager. She came back with the final numbers and I made it clear what I could afford. After the third visit with her manager we reached a very reasonable deal. Dominque was very kind and extremely patient. She was by no means pushy to make a sale. I felt totally at ease throughout the entire process. The next day (Dominque had the day off) I was fortunate to pick up the vehicle from Victor, who, just like Dominque was a pleasure to work with. After picking up the vehicle I had noticed that one of the ac vents was broken and they had me bring in the vehicle and fixed it with no problem. I highly recommend North Shore Mazda but even more so I highly suggest you ask for Dominque and you will receive an amazing car buying experience just as I did. I was extremely nervous going in as a woman without my husband and having no idea how to negotiate. But with Dominque’s easy going demeanor and no pressure sales technique I got through it and would gladly purchase another vehicle from her when the time comes. Kudos to North Shore Mazda for hiring Quality Professionals at their dealership.

Victor Alvarado
Other Employees : Dominque
Sep 26, 2018 -

North Shore Mazda responded

Hi 062005, To begin, congratulations on your new car and thank you for taking the time to leave such an incredible recount of your experience at North Shore Mazda! These are the types of reviews that any company strives for and we really do appreciate your kind words. We know how intimidating and anxiety-inducing car buying can be and our goal is to be transparent as possible so you feel comfortable in your decision and decide to visit us again! Hats off to Dominique and Victor-they are known for being incredibly helpful and I am sure they will be happy to know that they are living up to their reputation! We would like to apologize for sending you on your way with the broken AC vent-service must have missed that but we were happy to get that resolved for you so that you were completely happy with your purchase. The staff hopes you enjoy many miles in your new car and thank you again for visiting us! 😄🚗

September 23, 2018

"Highly recommend North Shore Mazda"

- VL2010

I just purchased a 2018 CX-5 from North Shore Mazda. George Ciko was my salesperson, he was informative, honest and professional. I never felt any pressure to buy and there was no up-sell of features, which I really appreciated. He was also very responsive via email with my questions. Sean Scheiffern handled the transaction, and he was also a pleasure to work with. Again, no pressure, no up-selling and just a stress free experience. Lisa Ciani guided me through all the features of my new car when I took delivery, she was extremely knowledgeable and patient as I learned the ropes! Overall, I am very happy with my experience at this dealership and I absolutely love my new car. If you are in the market for a Mazda vehicle, definitely stop by North Shore Mazda.

George Ciko
Sean Scheiffern
Other Employees : Lisa Ciani
Sep 24, 2018 -

North Shore Mazda responded

Hello VL2010, A major complaint that many dealers receive is the amount of time or the hoops that they make their customers jump through in order to purchase a car! Your time is valuable and we strive to provide you with all of the information you need and complete any processes without taking up your whole day! George, Sean and Lisa will be happy to know that your experience was a positive one and all of us at North Shore wish you many miles in your new CX-5!

September 22, 2018

"BILL the Manager Killed the Deal"

- Jenna

I just left there...I was all ready to purchase an SUV but the Manager BILL was so UNPROFESSIONAL he KILLED THE DEAL. He was irritated as soon as he sat down. My parents and I were having a pleasant experience with Victor A. (he was amazing) but Bill was terrible!!

Victor Alvarado
September 19, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Artcaro

Zoe was great , knew her product well.Great attitude , tried to get us where we needed to be with regards to price. X5 touring is a beautiful car . Would have bought if the dealership would have come down 40.00 .

Zoe Ventre
Sep 20, 2018 -

North Shore Mazda responded

Hey Artcaro, Thank you for taking a moment of your time to share a bit about your experience at North Shore Mazda! Zoe is great and we are very proud to have her on the team! Although you did not buy a vehicle with us, we hope that we can be of assistance in the future and we wish you the best of luck in your car search!