North Shore Mazda

Service Manager

January 16, 2018

"Great Service"

- alex1234

We knew what we wanted, and when we went in to the store we needed to be quick. Zoe and her colleagues made it easy to view the options in stock and be in and out within an hour.

Zoe Ventre

January 13, 2018

"Customer Experience"

- TerryB

Bought a vehicle today from North Shore Mazda. I had a great experience. George Ciko was great! Very friendly and knowledgeable! Bill and Jack were great as well!

George Ciko

January 12, 2018

"Superb Service!"

- Chris H

I had a great experience with Zoe. Professional and knowledgeable, she helped me find exactly what I was looking for in my search for a new car. After shopping around different dealers in the area I can say that I had the best experience here. I ended up leaving happy with a 2015 Mazda 3.

Zoe