North Shore Mazda

Andrew Mwangi, Product Consultant, North Shore Mazda

Andrew Mwangi

Product Consultant

November 14, 2017

"Exactly how a car dealership experience should be"

- Alex F.

I do not expect a pleasant experience when I walk into any car dealership -- maybe manageable, but not a 5-star experience. North Shore Mazda, and particularly Jason Piazza, made my day and I am ecstatic to have bought a car here. Jason was very knowledgeable about any aspect of the car that I asked about, but never forcing too much information and pushing a sale. Exactly how a car salesman should be, in my opinion. I live in Connecticut, and North Shore even brought my new car down to a DMV near me to avoid out-of-state sale taxes complications. I highly recommend this dealership. Thank you, Jason and North Shore Mazda.

Jason Piazza

November 02, 2017

"Absolutely amazing experience. "

- Alla Shchepetova

Truly a night and day experience from the other dealerships I went to. No pressure, no wondering if you're being ripped off, no pushy sales people. Just an all around awesome place to buy a car. I've literally told everyone I know to go there.

Chris Behrendsen
Bill Iannelli

October 30, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Wowwow7

I would recommend this dealership to anyone, positive car buying experience from the get go. George Ciko was great, definitely not your typical pushy salesman, very knowledgeable on the cars and their trims, extremely patient, very accommodating and he got my car ready for pick up sooner than expected.

Chris Behrendsen