North Shore Mazda

Product Consultant

October 12, 2018

"Excellent service "

- MK123

When I was just looking around gathering info to purchase a new car I met Eric Martiniello of North Shore Mazda. He was great. He printed out a comparison sheet of the car I was interested in. It had info on all the features of the base line of that car up to the top of the line of that car. It really helped me see what each model of the CX-5 offered. I was honest and told him I was not purchasing at that moment and instructed him not to call me, but that I would be back in touch the following month if I was interested. I appreciated the time and space he gave me. In the end I did purchase the CX-5 and he was very attentive through the entire process!!

Eric Martiniello
Dan McBride
Andrew Mwangi

October 02, 2018

"Jumping for Joy!!!"

- Jayne Doyle

I just leased a brand new Mazda from Dominique,, the Beyoncé of Super Sales women!! She was so considerate, patient, friendly and knowledgeable. Kudos to Mazda Danvers on hiring such a great employee. I was on the fence about leasing but she sold me! This has been a wonderful buying experience for me. I am thrilled with the personal service I have received. It has been a happy journey dealing with this dealership. Thank you. I love my new Mazda!!!!

Dominique Charles

September 26, 2018

"Dominique Sales Woman Extraordinaire!!!!"

- 062005

We then sat down and talked about what my trade in was worth and then she met with the manager. She came back with the final numbers and I made it clear what I could afford. After the third visit with her manager we reached a very reasonable deal. Dominque was very kind and extremely patient. She was by no means pushy to make a sale. I felt totally at ease throughout the entire process. The next day (Dominque had the day off) I was fortunate to pick up the vehicle from Victor, who, just like Dominque was a pleasure to work with. After picking up the vehicle I had noticed that one of the ac vents was broken and they had me bring in the vehicle and fixed it with no problem. I highly recommend North Shore Mazda but even more so I highly suggest you ask for Dominque and you will receive an amazing car buying experience just as I did. I was extremely nervous going in as a woman without my husband and having no idea how to negotiate. But with Dominque’s easy going demeanor and no pressure sales technique I got through it and would gladly purchase another vehicle from her when the time comes. Kudos to North Shore Mazda for hiring Quality Professionals at their dealership.

Victor Alvarado