Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202, Torrington, Connecticut 06790

Bill Reudgen, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Bill Reudgen

Zach McNutt

January 23, 2018

"Awesome Customer Service"

- Blerta Ademi

My husband and I heard nothing but great things about Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram so we thought we would try it out. Thank god we did because we walked away with a brand new 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee all thanks to Will Hogarth and the team!! From the start, even though he had an appointment in 15 mins, Will sat us down and listened to our needs and wants. When his clients for his appointment came, we decided to go out to eat and come back at a reasonable time for him and Will was all for it! We came back the same day and Will picked out a beautiful Granite Crystal Jeep grand Cherokee that I instantly fell in love with. We test drove it and then when we came back, we talked numbers. This was my first time leasing a car and even dealing with a dealership in Connecticut since I am originally from NJ and all I have to say is that Will had excellent customer service skills. He kept us talking and was very understandable when it came to numbers. What I personally liked the best was that he was all ears for us. He listened to our needs more than just trying to push a sale on us, which I thought was very thoughtful. We are so glad we stopped in that Saturday and met Will. I absolutely love my Jeep and wouldn't have gotten it anywhere else but Northwest Hills! Thank you Will & the entire team for their outstanding service! Can't wait to get my future Jeeps here!!!!

Will Hogarth

January 20, 2018

"Excellent Experience "

- Dferreira

We just purchased a new Jeep Renegade and couldn’t be happier. Zach was an outstanding sales person and we enjoyed working with him and everyone else at the dealership. This was by far the most relaxed, stress-free car purchase we have ever made. Zach knew all about the vehicle and took the time to go over every detail with us before we drove it home! I will definitely buy my next vehicle from Northwest Hills

Zach McNutt
Jeff Cormier

January 05, 2018

"We Leased a 2018 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn. "

- Akpacksr

We leased our 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn with Bill in 2014. He made us feel comfortable and was not pushy. He was knowledgeable about the 2018 Big Horn. He worked hard to get us into our 2018 dodge ram 1500 big horn. I would recommend anyone to Northwest Hills because of Bills great Service.

Bill Reudgen