Nyhus Family Sales

Dealer

November 01, 2018

"Amazing Experience!"

- Mkrabbe3479

I was dreading looking for a new car. We knew what we were looking for and how much we wanted to spend. I was not looking forward to being told what I “need” or seeing cars over my budget. Nyhus was AMAZING!! Showed me exactly what we were looking for! They answered our emails and texts quickly and made the entire process so much easier then it’s ever been at other places. Absolutely loving my new Ford Escape!

Greg Aune

October 31, 2018

"Very positive experience"

- Mikeofthenorth

Mark and Jon were very helpful and patient with me during my purchase. I had to travel quite a distance to pick up the car and they stayed late on a Tuesday night to help me out. There were no surprises and the car is great! They both answered my texts and emails very promptly and were very straightforward.

October 27, 2018

"Just looking, test drive, take the Dodge Journey home!"

- Jill

Turned our visit into a pleasant purchase! Have kept in touch over the last 10 months via Email & the website...never pushy..... just "checkin in"

Used 2015 Ford Edge, $20500