Nyhus Family Sales

Nick Nyhus, Dealer, Nyhus Family Sales

Nick Nyhus

Dealer

December 04, 2017

"The right vehicle for me."

- GrandmasCar

Thanks for all your help in making the sales so easy with the purchase of our Buick Enclave. It's just what I was looking for! N Wick

December 01, 2017

"2012 Chevy "

- Chevy boy454

I think Nyhus did a great job in setting me up me up with this amazing deal on this 2012 Chevy 1500 thanks a lot guys I know I’m going to love ity

November 28, 2017

"Excellant they went out of there way to accomadate me thank "

- Donna Sannan

I got what I was looking for and so fast they went out o f there way for me I'm so happy thank you

Mark Wegscheid