O'Brien Auto Park

Walter Bosignore

December 16, 2017

"2017 Hyundai Tuscon"

- scrapingirl Verified Customer

Always a pleasure to deal with O'Brien Hyundai, employees are very polite and helpful with any questions that we have had over the years. When bringing car in for service, very professional and work is done in a timely manner.

Other Employees : Jeff Simpson

December 16, 2017

"Buying experience"

- Randy Verified Customer

Excellent buying experience of Genesis G 90 from start to finish !!! I would highly recommend doing business with O'Brien Genesis of Ft. Myers~~ Will definitely purchase next vehicle at this dealership !

John Ruiz
Rex Moonshower
Brian Burton

December 15, 2017

"Sonota was the One"

- bkaraim Verified Customer

I went shopping at several dealerships. At O'Brien I felt they were willing to work with me to help find me a car that would fit my needs and my budget. Everyone I worked with acted in in a professional manner. The sales person, Daniel, spent a lot of time with me showing me first the Elantra, and at a later visit, the Sonota. They let me take the Elantra home for a night to see if it was the right car for myself & my husband. I felt that a car with a bit more room would be a better fit for me. They showed my the Sonota. After test driving, and going thru the features I went home to think it over. When I returned a couple days later, we discussed getting my payment to an amount I felt comfortable with. I have enjoyed driving the car now for a couple of weeks. Happy with my purchase.

New 2018 Mazda CX-3