O'Brien Auto Park

Carlos Ramirez

July 08, 2018

"A great experience!!!"

- MazdaJoe

We experienced a very professional experience. Big Country Mike and Navar demonstrated knowledge and professionalism in how they engaged with us. The Mazda we chose is a great piece of engineering. When you have that kind of product, how can you not feel confident as a salesman? From the moment we walked through the door, the test drive, and our excitement when we decided on the Mazda, we knew this was not your ordinary dealership. And I went to several to test drive several makes of SUVs. Mike was exceptional and Mazda won. It wasn't close. We are very pleased and feel we have established a relationship now and in the future. I highly recommend them.

Michael Calbillo
Navar Rivera
Paul Dunseath

July 07, 2018

"Great Service "

- Delta2.7

The staff always treats me right. Car gets serviced on time as promised. No complaints at all. Have bought 10 cars or more from O’Brien over the years and recommend to everyone. No need to go anywhere else.

Ryan Holley
Michael Roese
Kaycee Matern

July 07, 2018

"They made it affordable!"

- PugGal

After searching on line for a used Santa Fe and not finding what I wanted, my husband and I decided to check out the new ones. Cameron was quick to greet us in the lot. I explained the must haves and he produced the perfect car! Thought that buying new may be a little out of my price range but he quickly made it happen! Very happy with my new car so far!

Cameron Payne