O'Brien Auto Park

David Cossairt, Fiance Manager , O'Brien Auto Park

David Cossairt

Fiance Manager

April 05, 2018

"My experience with working with our Sonata Eco"

- Car lady

We always have a great experience when we get our car worked on. It is always clean. We know we are in good hands. They do a good job.

Eddie Braddock
Michael Roese

April 01, 2018

"Very helpful. Willing to discuss all options. Friendly atm"

- mimi turner

Very helpful. discussed all options. Nice atmosphere. Seemed very organized, knowledgeable. A friendly attitude . Cameron worked very hard to get me what I wanted. Very pleasant, polite young man. Would recommend him to friends.

Cameron Payne
Blenn Springfield
Rex Moonshower

March 15, 2018

"Professional and Compassionate Sales Experience"

- ladybug246

My Father, who is an older gentleman, purchased a new Hyundai, from Brian Watkins last week. Brian spent quite along time with my Father, making sure that he was comfortable with the car, and negotiating a price that was acceptable to my Father. Brian assured us that he would always be there to assist my Father, with any questions or concerns that should arise at anytime.

Brian Watkins, Sales Consultant