O'Brien Auto Park

Adan Hernandez

Blenn Springfield, Finance Manager, O'Brien Auto Park

Blenn Springfield

February 15, 2018

"Love Obrien and Amazing Adan "

- Rayj4421

I appreciate the attention that Adan provides for me and my family. He has gain and won my trust will to him and my family as long as he is at Obrien thank you for such a great asset to your store. He does making quite fun to buy a car from truly never a dull moment with him.

Blenn Springfield
Adan Hernandez

February 08, 2018

"Best car buying experience."

- frgodbeyjr

I have purchased many cars/trucks in my lifetime in South Carolina, New Hampshire, and Florida. Dealing with the people at O'Brien has been the best experience so far. Buying the Tucson was not a worrisome experience at all. I have also been back for two scheduled service maintenance. Both times were easy in and out. Good people who know customer service.

Edgar Lopez
Ryan Holley
Chris Yslas

February 02, 2018

"A pleasant, easy, helpful experience"

- Melski54

My husband and I were extremely pleased with our experience at O'Brien Subaru. We were treated like royalty, and our Forester's problem was fixed in 20 minutes. Being from New Hampshire, We had no idea what to expect from a Florida dealership. Subaru is very lucky to have a dealership as great as O'Brien selling and servicing their cars.

Jimmy El Sayed
Other Employees : It was a Sat. Afternoon. I'm quite sure it was Jimmy who helped us.

Used 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $35995