O'Meara Ford

Gilbert Martinez

November 06, 2017

"Best experience ever"

- Michael123

I walked in and I walked into a mirror and Lewis be too careless and everything was came into O'Meara Ford dealt with Luis the beast from the Middle East it is our fifth purchase from the big O'Meara Ford. Awesome service we will definitely refer people and come back again customers for life.

Zaki Itehad
Other Employees : Luis Balisteros

November 06, 2017

"Change engine oil and transfer case fluid."

- ford customer

Service was performed in a reasonable amount of time. I don't have any way to assess the quality of the service but assume that a quality job was done. I did have a problem when I found my vehicle on the south side of the drive-thru lanes. Usually it is parked in a space on the west side of the dealership. A young man was unloading tires from a truck and let one roll into the back of my vehicle. It was a pretty god impact and I could see a scuff mark on the finish of the back bumper. I told the guy I wanted to speak with his boss. He said he sent his boss a text with my phone number but I never received a call back. I also called a number the the guy said belonged to his boss but there was no answer and no voice mail set up so I could not leave a message. In hind sight, I should have gone in to see Omeara's service advisor or manager to resolve this but I was already late for another appointment. I am very frustrated with the lack of integrity of the folks delivering tires to the dealership. Neither I nor any customer should have to be concerned about their vehicle while on the dealership's property.

?

November 02, 2017

"Best service ever"

- Uli1977

Thank you Jesus sandoval for you help once again, And I said once again Jesus Sandoval it’s Pin helping All of my family purchasing Our new Vehicles thanks for the service thanks for your help and for your customer service thank you for being part of our family thank you for everething , hope will see you soon on our next Purchase

Jesus Sandoval