O'Meara Ford

Internet Manager

October 16, 2017

"Car shopping"

- Juanita

Buying a car can be very stressful, but Ivan made my car shopping experience an amazing one. He cares and listens to your needs. We spend a whole day looking for the best match, and he never made me feel like I was waisting his time or hurry me in my decision. If you are looking for a good experience and a good car sales man, please go to Ivan. You will not regret it.

Ivan Bencomo

October 05, 2017

"Super Service"

- Linda

Always an amazingly clean & neat dealership throughout. The service is awsome. All the employees give me the "family" atmosphere... always friendly, genuine, honest & helpful. I also like that the sales people do not bother me when waiting for my car to be serviced, even when browing the new vehicle showroom.

Lauren

September 28, 2017

"Vehicle Service Oil Change/Tire Rotation"

- jlyons123

First of all, can no longer schedule service appointment online, have to either walk in and wait or call in the morning and hope to reserve time later in the day, which I did. Scheduled normal service for 3:45, was told it would be an hour. After an hour I was told they were just topping off fluids and it was almost done. Then waited another 45 minutes and had to go find service rep, car was sitting out in front complete, but nobody told me. Then headed to cashier, short line. But, at least another 20 min waiting for cashier and customer to have a heated argument about writing a check. I don't think I've ever heard a cashier get in such an argument with a customer, it was very uncomfortable standing there listening to this. Finally somebody came out to help the cashier. Wasn't out of there until almost 6:00. I've had good experiences here before, so hopefully this was just a fluke. Would like them to bring back the online service schedule.

Milo