O'Meara Ford

Internet Manager

December 31, 2017

"Horrible customer service"

- Maria

This place provides a horrible customer service. Employees are always talking and laughing with others and they do not care about customers. I had to go to this dealer because it is the closest one to my home. But definitely, I will not back again and I will have to look for other place to take my car for service and repairs. If you need a service for you Ford vehicle you better find another place and avoid going to O'meara Ford.

Mark Cuthill

November 06, 2017

"Best experience ever"

- Michael123

I walked in and I walked into a mirror and Lewis be too careless and everything was came into O'Meara Ford dealt with Luis the beast from the Middle East it is our fifth purchase from the big O'Meara Ford. Awesome service we will definitely refer people and come back again customers for life.

Zaki Itehad
Other Employees : Luis Balisteros

November 06, 2017

"Change engine oil and transfer case fluid."

- ford customer

Service was performed in a reasonable amount of time. I don't have any way to assess the quality of the service but assume that a quality job was done. I did have a problem when I found my vehicle on the south side of the drive-thru lanes. Usually it is parked in a space on the west side of the dealership. A young man was unloading tires from a truck and let one roll into the back of my vehicle. It was a pretty god impact and I could see a scuff mark on the finish of the back bumper. I told the guy I wanted to speak with his boss. He said he sent his boss a text with my phone number but I never received a call back. I also called a number the the guy said belonged to his boss but there was no answer and no voice mail set up so I could not leave a message. In hind sight, I should have gone in to see Omeara's service advisor or manager to resolve this but I was already late for another appointment. I am very frustrated with the lack of integrity of the folks delivering tires to the dealership. Neither I nor any customer should have to be concerned about their vehicle while on the dealership's property.

?