Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Michael Croft, Service Advisor, Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service Manager

January 18, 2019

"Great Service"

- Leshovsky, Dave

Service Advisor was excellent. I've worked with him in the past and he's always made me feel that he will take charge and make sure things are taken care of. This visit was a quick safety recall that entailed a quick programming change. Instead of making me wait, he got me right in and I was done in less than 20 minutes.

Dont recall the service advisors name, but I'm sure it can be found by looking up my name.

January 17, 2019

"First time using the Express "

- Rwep55

Fantastic. Oil change, lube and filter...Out in 20 minutes very friendly staff...this was my first oil change and it was free, as promised when I bought my Jeep there

Chance Edwards

January 16, 2019

"Jesse was very courteous and expedient to take care of my cI"

- Debcompass1/15

I was attended to and helped immediate. Very courteous and reasonably priced. Jesse was very kind and made me feel confident in the situation with my vehicle. I appreciated the time and courtesy while I waited. All staff was very pleasant. Thank you.

Jessi Elliott