Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Michael Croft, Service Advisor, Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service Manager

November 07, 2018

"Pleasantly surprised"

- David

Our minivan has been serviced at ODCJR since we bought it in 2014. After a recent oil change I notice some oil dripping on the garage floor. Initially the service department was not able to find a leak but after a couple of months it was apparent that our van had an oil leak. Fearing the worst I braced for a lengthy discussion on finding the leak and then the repair costs but was pleasantly surprised when they found the leak and determined it would be covered under warranty. I appreciate the integrity that ODCJR displayed when handling my concern. Thanks.

Michael Croft
Other Employees : Payton

November 05, 2018

"I love coming here because I am always taken care of."

- MrEnglish

Every time I'm in the service department, Mike Moutray Jr. and Eris always make me feel welcome and appreciated. They also always offer to wash my car when i'm done getting my service. I truly trust this service department because they are friendly and truly care that i'm happy.

Michael Moutray Jr
Eiris Webster-Lyons

November 02, 2018

"Oil Change"

- pfowler1006

I came in shortly before they were closing wondering if there was any way I could get my oil changed. Not only did they have no issue making time for me, they never made me feel like I was hold them up or like they rushed to get me in and out so they could leave. I have always had wonderful customer experience with them.

Honestly don't remember who I worked with but everyone I've dealt with there are very friendly and professional.

Service Center Photos & Amenities