Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Jessi Elliott

September 19, 2018

"Great service"

- Ron

I used the express lane for an oil change and tire rotation. Service was done quickly and I was in and out in about 60 minutes.

Michael Croft

September 18, 2018

"Wonderful to Work With"

- jeep18

We worked with Michael Moutray in the purchase of our new Jeep Cherokee. He made the experience very easy from start to finish. When we started looking we did a test drive and he offered to give us a price right then and there to help compare with the other vehicles we were looking at. Once we decided to go with Jeep, we called him up and when we came in he had the paperwork ready to go. It was one of the nicest dealer experiences we had, and there was no pressure which made it that much better, I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new jeep.

Michael Moutray Sr

September 18, 2018

"Great Experience"

- RB from Texas

I wanted a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a V8 at the right price. I could not find that in Texas, but I worked remotely with Andrew Roark and Sterling Cooke to come up with a great looking vehicle at the price I was looking for. This was a truly great sales experience from the initial phone call to picking up the vehicle. I arrived in KC on Saturday. I was in and out of the dealership in about an hour. I fully expected delays, but had no surprises. I also want to thank the guy that handles warranties and paperwork (Mike Farmer). He explained my options and never made me feel I was being pushed into something I did not want. Thanks to all. Excellent job.

Sterling Cooke