Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Daniel States

January 22, 2018

" Pleased "

- Timothy58

I was very happy with the whole experience . I felt like I was treated with respect and not given any kind of runaround Thank you very much !

January 22, 2018

""I Give....and I Give....." (inside joke right Cory?)"

- TLS from Rose Hill

I am pretty sure that at my "ripe age of ALMOST 50", I have NEVER in my car buying days, gone to a dealership and had as much fun with the staff like the people I dealt with today! Cory and Liz were amazing to work with and I didn't leave, for my 2 1/2 hour drive home, feeling like I made the wrong decision. I was at my wits end trying to find the right Jeep in the Wichita area and cannot thank my KC friend, Jon Hackett, enough for referring me to this amazing group of people. Their sense of humor, customer service and "keeping it real" attitude, will keep me coming back as I am sure there will be several more vehicle purchases in our future!

Liz McMullen
Cory K. Bunger

January 21, 2018

"Experience "

- AlyssaR55

Went in without any credit history and was completely helped 110%!! If you EVER need anyone to help you get a car come here! They will definitely help you to the fullest!

Brendan Moutray