Ole Ben Franklin Motors

2.3

October 18, 2017

"Dealt with Rachel"

- Sadie Cross

I had the best experience dealing with Rachel at this dealership. She went above and beyond to help me get financing. I have never had anyone help me so much when purchasing a car. She is certainly an asset to your business.

Rachel

October 02, 2017

"New car experience "

- Steph

I had a wonderful experience at old Ben Franklin in oak ridge Sam Childress was amazing to work with on getting a car. I came in and he didn’t hesitate to to help me and work with me. In the past everytime I would go to a dealership it was a hassle to get a car and I always left empty handed. But I left with a amazing car and had one of the best experiences by far! Thank you again for everything!!!

Sam Childress

August 31, 2017

"Avoid this dealer! They are not honest people"

- nathalie/alessandro

We do not recommend this dealer (Ole ben Franklin Motors, Knoxville). We bought a Toyota sienna at 5000$ and we paid cash for it 5 months ago. There were some problems to be fixed so they decided to work on it before we could take it. They kept it 1 month and as soon as we got it back, the problems started. Since we have it (for 4 months then) we had to call a tow truck twice. We already had to pay 2000$ (full service, the list of problems was unimaginable) + 600$ (the brakes stopped working!) + 1000$ (huge oil leak)! A total of 3600$ in 4 months!! After everything we did, the car is still unsafe to drive! All the tyres have to be changed (500-600$), there is another leak to fix at the rear of the car (another 1000$). It is impossible that they did not see how bad was the car when they sold it to us. They even "fixed" an oil leak using a kind of gauze. Ole Ben Franklin clearly lied about the condition of the car. This car was and is still completely unsafe to drive. It should have been dismantled and not sold! It seems they does not really care about safety issue! Did I say, we have an 19 month old son that we put in this unsafe car everyday? Be very careful and avoid if you can..

Used 2016 GMC Acadia