Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie

Jack Johnson, Sales Professional, Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie

Jack Johnson

Sales Professional

June 18, 2018

"Ellen in service is awesome "

- Jmorsell46

Ellen in-service is awesome. She made sure I had everything I need for my car she made sure I understand everything I was getting. She very polite and professional.

June 18, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- debbie930

I always feel in good hands when I get my car serviced at Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie. Dino is great - friendly, professional, explains everything to me - and a pleasure to work with! My car gets washed after the service and I'm off to enjoy the rest of the day knowing my car is in great shape!

Dino Muller

June 14, 2018

"Great, painless service "

- Frances is satisfied

Shavon was very courteous, and provided excellent customer service. She is truly an asset to the company. She went beyond normal duties to find that the problem was covered under the factory warranty.

Shavon Hill