Ourisman Rockville

Ray Palizkar

October 16, 2017

"Outstanding Setvice"

- Nancy H

We travel from New Jersey to get our service completed here. Loved them so much that when I needed a new car we drove down for that too. Jesus our service consultant is knowledgeable and customer oriented. He is a perfect example of what this company not only promises but also delivers!

Ali Hatam
Robin Heintzelman

October 16, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Ah Ha

Buying a car can be one of the most stressful and aggravating experiences people endure in their lifetimes. From the bait and switch to trying to win a customer over with psychology techniques, it can really leave you worn out. But FEAR NOT!!! That was not the case at Ourisman of Rockville. We worked with Cortley Chu and he was such a breath of fresh air because he actually LISTENS to the customer. My partner and I were up front about what we wanted out of the experience and instead of being fed lines and hoopla that wastes time, Cortley took the wheel based on our input. This is important to note because so many car salespeople seem to tune out what the customer is saying and go about their own methodology. Good customer service is about listening to your customer and following their lead, not following your sales script and routine. We did not feel hassled, rushed, swindled, stressed or unheard. Everyone we dealt with at this dealership was outstanding. Billy the manager checked in with us to make sure we were pleased and well taken care of and Aaron the finance guy got us through the numbers process with ease and efficiency. We had done our research and also visited other dealerships in the MD area prior to Ourisman. I will not mention the other dealerships because the experience was a lot of the negative that I mentioned above, and besides...Don't waste your time going anywhere else when you can actually have a PLEASANT and FUN time procuring a vehicle. We would totally purchase here again and recommend this dealership without question. Thanks Cortley, Billy and Aaron for breaking free from the smarmy, stressful dealership stereotype. Thank you for being open on Sunday and Thank you Ourisman of Rockville for setting what SHOULD be the standard customer experience in car dealership goals. Sincerely, A and T

Cortley Chu, Aaron, Bill Devine

October 14, 2017

"Fast Friendly Service at a price I can afford!"

- Jose H

I came in for a tire pressure check and Jesus notice that one of my wipers blade, was streaking (which is something that I knew, but kept putting off), Jesus quoted me replacement. I accepted and right on the spot, Jesus replaced the faulty arm and gave me the second arm (wiper blade) for me to bring it, when the other wiper blade goes bad, allowing me to get the most use out of my wiper blades! He even gave me a 40 second tutorial on how easy (truly) it is to replace it my self (if I wanted to)!. But Jesus, also offered the option to bring the wiper blade with me, when the time comes to replace it and I'm not comfortable, replacing it my self and as a courtesy, they would gladly swap it for me. Thank you Jesus!

Jesus