Pacifico Ford

3587 Reviews of Pacifico Ford

August 24, 2018

"An Outstanding Business"

- howie72

My wife and I were greeted warmly when we arrived. The vehicle we were considering was by the front door ready for a test ride. Charles Freeman, our sales rep, was exceptional in every way. A true professional. Gina in the finance office was so nice and so helpful. I recommend Charles, Gina, and Pacifico Ford without reservation.

Charles Freeman
Gina McDevitt

Pacifico Ford responded

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you and family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

August 23, 2018

"Dealer review"

- Blue123

I been getting my vehicles from Pacifico Ford for the last 20 years and and Gary Holmes has been the dealer that has been selling me my vehicles

Gary Holmes

Pacifico Ford responded

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you once again for your kind words.

August 23, 2018

"Quick lane"

- Cbender

I dropped my car off through the quick lane services without an appointment for an inspection and it was done in time for me to get it after work. Also they ordered an Uber for me to get to work.

Christopher Duganitz

Pacifico Ford responded

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

August 21, 2018

"Bob Rauh - Epitome of Excellence "

- Jazelle Reed

Visited Pacifico Ford for routine maintenance on my vehicle. As always, Bob Rauh was kind, courteous and efficient. The process was short and thorough. He rocks and is the epitome of excellence!

Bob Rauh

August 16, 2018

"No pressure sale"

- lfloruiz50

We would like to recommend Mr. Earl Hill if you are looking for a classy, respectful salesman to help you in the purchase of any car at Pacifico Ford. We are so satisfied with our purchase and the family feel Pacifico Ford gave us, friendly atmosphere! Thank you again

Earl Hill
Other Employees : Ariel Munoz

August 13, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Tim1124

Great service!! I wasn't treated like a customer they treat you like family. I didn't feel rushed or pressured into buying something I didn't want I told Neal the truck I wanted and what I was willing to pay nothing more and he got the deal done. I even had the opportunity to win a 50"t.v. overall my experience was great.

Neal Bauer
Chad Gilbert
Other Employees : Darryl Smith

Pacifico Ford responded

Tim, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

August 12, 2018

"Another great experience at Pacifico!"

- SteveH369

This is the 6th automobile I’ve purchased at Pacifico Ford. Rocco Degregorio is the best salesman I’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with!

Rocky De Gregorio
Other Employees : Darryl from financing

Pacifico Ford responded

Steve, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

August 10, 2018

"First Car Buying Experience"

- BOD

The team at Pacifico couldn’t have possibly been more helpful during my first car buying experience. Tito, Chad, and the rest of the team went above and beyond to make me as comfortable as possible and make my first car buying experience as easy as can be. Earned a customer for life.

Chad Gilbert
Other Employees : Tito Bryson

August 09, 2018

"Great buying experience"

- bmat9249

Our salesperson was Alex Saraullo and he made our car shopping very enjoyable and carefree. His knowledge of his products and financing was extensive and honest. There are plenty of Ford dealers around the Philadelphia area, but with a person of Alex's character it makes it a cinch to go to Pacifico.

Alex Saraullo
Bernard Jones

August 08, 2018

"Great Customer Care"

- eliteone430

I leased my second Ford Fusion today with C. Earl Hill as my salesperson! He was so caring, sincere, and displayed great patience today. Very good experience today!!

Earl Hill