Pacifico Ford

Earl Hill

October 20, 2017

"Best Service ever"

- Cheema

James is always helpful no matter when I bring my car to him. I have been coming to James for years. Would not trust anyone with my car beside James

Steven D'Alterio
James Williams

October 19, 2017

"Great repeat service from Desmond Bryant"

- TimS

When we decided we needed a second car we remembered the great service we got from Desmond in leasing our first car. This brought us back and the service and attention were still great. Quick and easy.

Desmond Bryant

October 19, 2017

"Great Salesman"

- Kimberly Ladley

Mike was great! He took care of me and my daughter who both bought cars on the same day. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get a car but Mike did everything he could to make it happen and I got a car. Thank you so much Mike and Larry for all your help. I love my new car!

Larry Ferrill