Pacifico Ford

Ford Sales Specialist
Bernard  Jones, Finance Manager, Pacifico Ford

Bernard Jones

December 12, 2018

"Will never let you down!"

- wcomer#1

Me and my family always purchased our cars from Pacifico Auto Group because we know that without a doubt we will get the best price, and with the management Team on board Mr. Tom Flynn and crew we will get the best service. When I began looking for a car for my daughter I went to Pacifico first and the follow up wasn't the best it pretty much was none at all. When I did receive a call from the salesman I had told him what I was looking for and where to find the car within there inventory and still received not follow up. So after checking around at other dealerships which were much worst with follow up and changing prices I decided to reach out to the elite within Pacifico. Chad Gilbert and the King Larry Ferrell. Chad was not in at the time of my call but Larry was. He told me not to worry and that he would handle it personally. The next day the deal was complete I tell all my friends and co workers about Pacifico, they Truly have the least expensive cars within 200 miles and the sad thing is they will beat anyone's price but no one has cars less than theirs. The management team there is For sure the best around and I've looked in DE as well as NJ with no luck. So make sure to tell all your friends to save their time and go there first.

Larry Ferrill
Tom Flynn

December 11, 2018

"CAR SALESMAN"

- sal811

I JUST WANT TO RECOMEND NEAL Bauer for the great effort he took to sell me my car in fact I purchased 2 cars in the last 3 months and there is no other salesman who I would deal with. made me feel like family.so I say if your looking for a new car go see neal and tell him sal sent you.again a big shout out to him.i also want to thank alex for helping along to buy the car

Larry Ferrill
Alex Saraullo
Bob Rauh
Paul Rubin
Bernard Jones
Gina McDevitt

December 01, 2018

"New car for my duaghter"

- Sobersparky

Great experience with Chad and Neal. They make it so easy and always have a great product to sell. I am very happy and will be back again soon for another vehicle! Thanks guys!

Used 2014 Chevrolet Express, $16495