Pacifico Ford

3557 Reviews of Pacifico Ford

December 14, 2018

"Purchase used car"

- Ejsheridan

Everything went very smoothly. Chris was very helpful and professional. Car was delivered very clean. Finance-Bernard Wes very helpful and all paperwork was completed efficiently

Christopher Watson
December 14, 2018

"Our Sales Agent Stan was awesome!"

- nipsy348

Stan Otto was our salesman who made us feel very comfortable, he was knowlegeable in the car that we were looking for, great experience at Pacifico Ford.

Stanley Otto
December 13, 2018

"Satisfied Customer"

- Msdavis

Earl Hill showed much patience as I made up my mind as to what car I wanted. He was polite and kind, he even afforded me some of his dinner (smile).

Earl Hill
December 12, 2018

"Will never let you down!"

- wcomer#1

Me and my family always purchased our cars from Pacifico Auto Group because we know that without a doubt we will get the best price, and with the management Team on board Mr. Tom Flynn and crew we will get the best service. When I began looking for a car for my daughter I went to Pacifico first and the follow up wasn't the best it pretty much was none at all. When I did receive a call from the salesman I had told him what I was looking for and where to find the car within there inventory and still received not follow up. So after checking around at other dealerships which were much worst with follow up and changing prices I decided to reach out to the elite within Pacifico. Chad Gilbert and the King Larry Ferrell. Chad was not in at the time of my call but Larry was. He told me not to worry and that he would handle it personally. The next day the deal was complete I tell all my friends and co workers about Pacifico, they Truly have the least expensive cars within 200 miles and the sad thing is they will beat anyone's price but no one has cars less than theirs. The management team there is For sure the best around and I've looked in DE as well as NJ with no luck. So make sure to tell all your friends to save their time and go there first.

Larry Ferrill
Tom Flynn
December 11, 2018

"CAR SALESMAN"

- sal811

I JUST WANT TO RECOMEND NEAL Bauer for the great effort he took to sell me my car in fact I purchased 2 cars in the last 3 months and there is no other salesman who I would deal with. made me feel like family.so I say if your looking for a new car go see neal and tell him sal sent you.again a big shout out to him.i also want to thank alex for helping along to buy the car

Larry Ferrill
Alex Saraullo
Bob Rauh
Paul Rubin
Gina McDevitt
Dec 12, 2018 -

Pacifico Ford responded

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

December 01, 2018

"New car for my duaghter"

- Sobersparky

Great experience with Chad and Neal. They make it so easy and always have a great product to sell. I am very happy and will be back again soon for another vehicle! Thanks guys!

Dec 12, 2018 -

December 01, 2018

"Thanks for the second time!"

- Redsparky

Chad and Neil are great. second time here and another great deal. I would recommend them to anyone! Great car for my daughter! Thank you!!!!

Pacifico Ford responded

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you and your family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

November 30, 2018

"Speechless "

- Usjones

I do not know where to start. Alex and the team at Pacifico Ford got me out of a vehicle that I have been trying to leave behind for 2 years. Not only did they get me out of my old car, but into a brand new Ecosport. Thank you Alex Happy Holidays

Alex Saraullo

November 27, 2018

"Great service and energy "

- TheAntMan

I was helped by rocky, he got me into a nice 2015 Ford Focus at a great price. Also you get to spin the wheel when you buy a car and win a prize!

Rocky De Gregorio

Pacifico Ford responded

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

November 27, 2018

"Rocky and Chad are the best"

- Denise317

Rocky and Chad are top notch with getting back to you and working hard to give you the best deal they can...they are both simply the best!

Rocky De Gregorio