Pacifico Ford

3507 Reviews of Pacifico Ford

October 13, 2018

"Oil change"

- Shorty1

Went in for a routine oil change found out that I had a nail in my tire. Sean and the boys took care of me and I was in and out

Sean Mellon
Christopher Pentz
October 12, 2018

"A valuable and profitable day at Pacifico Ford"

- Jerry Mc Carry

I had been debating in my mind if I should keep my 2015 Ford Escape or buy a new one. This car has served me well over the last 3 years (45,000 miles). I worried about the remaining money owed on the 2015 car and the financial commitment to a new Escape. Neal Bauer set out the deductibles, the basica same monthly car payments and other ways of reducing my car payment. He assisted me with the various chores dealing with the different transitions needed - car insurance, interest rate via Ford, state requirements. Mr.Neal Bauer gave me space to come to a confident decision. His professional and personal ways were a very positive influence in my decision to buy the Escape. Thank you again, Neal Bauer.

Neal Bauer
Other Employees : James Williams and Kelly
October 10, 2018

"Great Service "

- MrsFernandes

Always friendly and helpful. Never any surprises on pricing and let’s me know exactly what the problem is. I won’t take my car to anyone else.

James Williams
October 09, 2018

"great service while purchasing my vehicle"

- Cheryl Stanton

Stanley Otto and Bernard Jones are a dream team, they made my car buying experience easy and painless, would recommend both to everyone, easy and painless

Fran Cartafalsa
Georgina Wigand
October 08, 2018

"Worried "

- Bigfacemoney44

First I want to say Paul from the service department was great. Okay now the reason I'm giving only two stars is because I felt as though I should not had have to take my car in to have spark plugs and some other things done with me having this vehicle for just 4 months AND BROUGHT IT AS A FORD CPO $400 bucks outta pocket for something I felt should've already been done so now all I'm thinking about is what's NEXT WHAT ELSE HASN'T BEEN CHECKED AND DONE FOR MY FCPO TRUCK

October 06, 2018

"Top notch service"

- Tonya G.

My Highlander received and oil change today. First time here and I must say I was EXTREMELY satisfied! James was helpful and sufficient. Great service! I will be back. I like that they have an Uber service. That is very convenient. I am excited about becoming a regular customer.

James Williams
October 06, 2018

"Great dealer"

- Gwbillett

Drove up from Maryland to purchase a car and it was a great experience. Everyone was courteous and friendly and very professional. Our salesman, Stanley Otto was extremely knowledgeable and made the difference. Great dealer to purchase a car from

Stanley Otto
Mike Bernick
Chad Gilbert
October 03, 2018

"Nitrogen calibration "

- PalateurImp

Travis was my technician , he was great and got me in and out at a busy time, thought it was going to be a large bill but it was a no charge .

Rocky De Gregorio
Travis Wells

Pacifico Ford responded

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you once again for your kind words.

October 02, 2018

"2018 Ford Explorer "

- Mark97

I’ve been shopping for a new car for months and thanks to Rocky in sales he put me in the exact vehicle I didn’t know I wanted. I told him what I wanted in a vehicle and he pulled up in an Explorer for me to test drive. I instantly fell in love and he knew I would. I felt like he really listened to me and hit the nail right on the head. He made the leasing process extremely easy to understand since I’ve never done this before. I recommend if you’re in the market for a new vehicle, explorer or not, go see my friend Rocky D, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.

Rocky De Gregorio

Pacifico Ford responded

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

October 02, 2018

"Thanks"

- KJohnson

I had a great experience at the Ford dealership, the workers gave me excellent service, I have been with them for a couple of years and I appreciate them.

Charles Freeman