Paragon Acura

Peter Pazmino

Sales Manager Used Cars
3.7

November 15, 2017

"Outstanding job from CHRIS RISNES!!!"

- Guyacura2014

I called to bring my car for service,when I get there Chris was already there welcoming me.. After I explained him my car Need, he called right away the service department to fix the problem. Sent me in waiting area ,but came to me 3 times to let me know what was going on,and promise that I'll get my car very soon. The way he handled my problem and the time frame was outstanding, he make me feel really a paragon acura customer, Good service,accurate and outstanding job Chris. That was a very good experience this time ,that's the way I should feel every time I go for service . Keep up the good job!!!

CHRIS RISNES.

November 01, 2017

"highly recommend"

- Qi

I am highly recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for their cars, not only the services but also the experience, I’ve bought two cars from here already,Thomas is really really good,he can help you make your dream come true,make the best price for you. And it’s only take me 2hours to get everything done, 2 hours got a new car, good experience....thank you Thomas!! Thank you for everything you did

October 30, 2017

"Great Service"

- Kitkit

Thomas is professional and straight forward!!! He made the selling process simple and speedy!! Love my new Acura!!!Best salesman I have ever met, will definitely recommend to all my family and friends.

Used 2015 Acura RDX, $26579