Paramus Hyundai

4.4

August 09, 2018

"It was great!"

- Happy customer

I had been to another dealer and it was a nightmare. Brian made this a great experience. He was very knowledgeable but low key. He really made car buying an easy experience. I love my Sonata.

Brian Gombocz

August 03, 2018

"Ask for Nour!"

- JackedBMW

I have been helping my girlfriend shop around for a vehicle and this was probably the 8th dealership we visited. Nour was by far the most honest, knowledgable and helpful. Not only was he upfront before I told him that I visited a competitor his numbers where much more aggressive. The overall experience was phenomenal and I will be returning when my lease is up.

Nour Jaber

August 01, 2018

"Professional, informative, and efficient!"

- nilpil

Me experience at this dealership was very positive. Paul really knew what he was talking about, had a pleasant attitude, and was really efficient in processing our information and getting us into the car we wanted at a great price.

Paul Paik