Patrick Subaru

Mike Katz

January 16, 2018

"Exceeded Expectations"

- Paul M Provost

This is the second brand new Subaru I have purchased in the past 4 years. I went on Subaru's corporate website to build the car I wanted and searched inventory in my area. Patrick Subaru came up with the closest matches to my selections. I elected to be contacted and within the hour I had set an appointment, within 2 hours was in the showroom, test drove the car I bought that day. Within a few days I closed and took ownership of my new car with my new veteran license plates that they even drove to the RMV specifically for me. Thank you to Jason and the entire team at Patrick Subaru. If not for their great service department this sale may not have happened this soon. They go above and beyond in each area to ensure their customer's satisfaction. This proves Service also makes sales for a dealership.

Al Gosselin
George Bosco

January 15, 2018

"michelle was excellent"

- ken

michelle was excellent. knowledgable about the product, informative with no pressure. helped with purchase and pick up. she is an asset to your company. thanks

Michelle Bourget
Jeff Moberg
3.0

January 14, 2018

"Quick, Professional and Easy"

- Kevin48

First time lease and Samantha went through the process in understandable English. From the paperwork to the test drive it was a pleasant experience. Samantha even got me the color of choice. She made it very easy for us to make our decision.

Samantha Matte