Paul Masse Chevrolet South

Service Manager

Cam Bourassa, Finance, Paul Masse Chevrolet South

Finance

April 24, 2018

"Beyond my expectation. "

- Moses/Josh

This dealer went over and above to get me the car I wanted. This by far was the best car search experience. Would go back again.

Dawn Wellington

March 22, 2018

"New Chevy Equinox"

- Mama djd

Best overall car buying experience we have ever had. Brandon was very knowlegable and pleasant. Cam went out of his way to make us happy.

Brandon DeMarco

March 20, 2018

"A skeptic's delight!"

- AndrewsEquinox2017

I don't have enough good things to say about the good gentlemen at the Paul Masse dealership in Wakefield. As a rule, I had avoided dealerships. Years of friends' and family horror stories at various other establishments had effictively inoculated me against pushy salesmen, tricky financing, and slippery warrantees. Nothing, however, could have prepared me for how well my family and I were treated by Jordan, Cameron, and Derek. They each endeavored to be informative and up front about the vehicles I looked at--without even the slightest hint of pushyness--and ensured that I was completely comfortable with the pricing, warranty, and the 2017 Equinox I settled on. They went above and beyond to give me a great deal with excellent service from the moment I walked in to the day Jordan personally delivered the car to my residence, all ready to rock and roll. Consider me a happily converted skeptic.

Jordan Dutra