Paul Masse Chevrolet South

Brandon DeMarco, Sales & Leasing, Paul Masse Chevrolet South

Brandon DeMarco

Sales & Leasing

January 02, 2019

"Quick Turnaround for a New Car"

- kitsmith

My sales person Jordan Dutra at Masse was very attentive to my needs and was a great resource in choosing the right replacement for my older Tahoe I mentally decided on the car on the way to a skiing vacation and called Jordan from the road and asked him to provide a quote on a 39 month lease using my old car for a trade in. I was pleased with the final pricing package and asked him to go ahead and I would be there the following Monday to pick up the car. The financial manager was helpful in explaining the numerous forms that are associated with the transaction and I was out the door with my new car in less than an hour. I have used Masse for maintenance on my older car so I am familiar with their outstanding service and the entire staff at Masse are super and no one is pushing you into decisions you are not comfortable with.

Michelle Masse
Cam Bourassa

November 20, 2018

"The best"

- FranksGirl

The team at Paul Masse South made my experience quick and easy. Michelle was friendly and knowledgeable, and knew exactly what my needs were. Jordan made the entire process the easiest, and put me in the car I wanted at the price I wanted. Everyone should be coming here to buy their vehicles, they are the best team around!

Michelle Masse

September 21, 2018

"As it should be."

- Tedcalci

Jordan was a delight to meet he gave no pressure in trying to sell us a vehicle, instead he answered all my questions and concerns had no problem with us shopping around and when we made the right decision he was very appreciative and eager to get the ball rolling. We will definitely consider him when shopping for new or additional vehicles in the future.

Used 2015 Honda CR-V, $18988