Performance Ford Lincoln

906 New Jersey 10, Randolph, New Jersey 07869

875 Reviews of Performance Ford Lincoln

July 12, 2018

"Third vehicle from performance "

- Cara Dock

My third vehicle from performance ford Lincoln I got from John my salesman. John was excellent. I’m happy they had a color that was different from the Black I previously had. Joe the delivery coordinator was once again perfection. Amazing how he went over the features. Very happy customer.

John Locher
Jul 12, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you, Cara, for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate your loyalty and repeat business and are happy to hear that you had another positive experience with John and Joe! We hope to see you again in the future but until then, enjoy your new car!

July 12, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Jessica Owens

I had a great experience at performance ford Lincoln. My salesman rob was very helpful getting me into the vehicle I wanted. Joe the Delivery coordinator was fantastic.

Jul 12, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Robb and Joe! Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate your business and wish you the best in your new car!

July 10, 2018

"Excellent "

- Larry Tufaro

I had an excellent experience at performance ford Lincoln. I work in the area and stopped by to look at a Lincoln MKZ. Robb my salesman was a good guy. Very helpful. Chris in finance and a joe the sales manager were all very helpful. Joe the delivery coordinator was also helpful showing me my new Lincoln’s features.

Jul 11, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with Robb, Chris and Joe. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it. We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Performance family! Please enjoy many safe miles in your Lincoln MKZ!

July 10, 2018

"Fantastic experience "

- Claire Yerves

I had a fantastic experience with John my salesman at performance Ford Lincoln. He and Chris in finance was quick and painless. In and out. Joe the delivery coordinator showed me my my new fusion.

John Locher
Jul 10, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with John, Chris, and Joe. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy many happy and safe miles and your new Ford Fusion!

July 07, 2018

"Love my ne Lincoln"

- John Grillo

My new Lincoln mkx is the second vehicle I have gotten from performance ford Lincoln. I decided to treat myself with a Lincoln having come out of an explorer. Rich Chris and Joe were all very helpful getting me into my new vehicle.

Rich Dalesandro
Jul 07, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Rich, Chris and Joe. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We are grateful for your loyalty and repeat business. We wish you many safe miles in your new Lincoln MKX!

July 07, 2018

"Fast and easy experience "

- Carrie Knowlton

My experience at performance ford Lincoln was a fast and easy one. Shaun my salesman was pleasant and professional. Matt in finance made everything understandable. Joe the delivery coordinator went over all the features.

Other Employees : Saun Gallinoto
Jul 07, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Shaun, Matt and Joe. We appreciate your business and wish you the best in your new car!

July 06, 2018

"Second Lincoln from Performance "

- Harold Parker

My new Lincoln mkc is the second one I have gotten from performance Ford Lincoln. Jimmie my salesman helped me find the mkc I wanted at the number o wanted. Matt in finance was a fast quick easy process. Joe the delivery coordinator once again showed me all of my new features.

Randy Zellea
Jul 06, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Jimmie, Matt and Joe. We truly appreciate your loyalty and repeat business and wish you many safe miles in your new Lincoln MKC!

July 05, 2018

"Transferring to new lease"

- Maria Navarro

I have always btrought my vehicle to this dealership for service and have always had excellent experience. So when my lease came up for renewal it was an easy choice to meet with Robb and Joe who made a stressful event seemless from start to finish . I would highly recommend using this dealership for all your automotive needs

Jessie Duque
Jul 05, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you, Maria, for your loyalty and repeat business. We are happy to hear that you had another positive experience with Robb, Joe and the rest of our team at Performance. We look forward to serving you again in the future but until then, please enjoy many safe miles in your new car!

July 05, 2018

"Jimmie whorley"

- Joe

Jimmie has a Good follow up service, great customer service, very patient and polite. I would highly recommend him. Overall outstanding service. Thank you, Jimmie.

Jul 05, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Jimmie. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it. We are grateful for your business and willingness to recommend us to others. Please enjoy many safe miles in your new car!

July 02, 2018

"Second car from Jimmie"

- Michael Contorno

My new Ford fusion is the second vehicle I have gotten from Jimmie in under 2 months. He and his team including Joe the delivery coordinator have always been great.

Jul 03, 2018 -

Performance Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for your repeat business. We appreciate your loyalty and are happy to hear that you had another positive experience with our team at Performance. We look forward to seeing you again but until then, enjoy your Ford Fusion!