Performance Honda Bountiful

Candi Edwards

July 13, 2017

"Service "

- Pleased customer

Excellent experience. Thorough diagnostics and completion of service. Personnel friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The dealership was close and convenient. Service lounge clean and comfortable for the time I needed to wait, which service was fairly quick.

Travis Baker

April 27, 2017

"Very dishonest"

- djac

I was having some leaking on the front floor board and alarm problems on a 2009 pilot. I took it to the dealership, paid to have it diagnosed. The diagnosis was replace the window seal for $700.00 a door... The problem with the alarm took 2 days to fix and wasn't a cheap repair. I opted to not have them fix the leak because it was such a costly repair and took the car somewhere else. The other place I took the car, fixed the problem (which had nothing to do with the door seal) for $80.00. I then started having electrical problems with all my locks, lights and windows. I took the car back to Performance since they were the ones that fixed the electrical problems to begin with. They informed me that the problems were not their fault and in order to fix them it would cost upwards of $400.00. I wanted to give them a chance to be honest and make right the repair, but wasn't willing to pay that kind of money especially since they had just worked on the electrical a few days prior. I took the car to the other place and they fixed the electrical problem for free. When I confronted the service dept explaining my frustration on the misdiagnosis and the costly repairs that ended being very cheap some place else, one of the techs came out and told me since the car had been in an accident (in 20011) I can not expect to have things work right. I laughed and said that I did expect that, and further more being the dealership you should know the problems a little better since all you do is work on Honda's. NEVER again will I visit this dealership for any reason at all. I own 5 Honda's and will drive an hour away if I need a dealership. Steer clear and save yourself some money and stress and go somewhere else. In fairness Travis did refund my diagnosis fee the first go round and was pleasant to work with, but my feeling is still that this dealership is dishonest.

Travis Baker
2.0

January 03, 2017

"Wonderful!"

- Lori Lucas

Thank you so much Candi for all your hard work and professionalism during this car buying process you are amazing and knew exactly how to help me. Jake in finance you are a man of your word which is a rare quality to find. Thank you both so much for everything you have done and for going above and beyond! Sincerely, Lori Lucas

Jake Reck