Performance Honda

Richard Benaidrene

Roger  Hahn, Sales, Performance Honda

Roger Hahn

September 06, 2017

"$25 Oil Changes for LIfe only a sales line"

- Ryan Ward

Bought our CRV in Nov 2016 and was offered $25 oil changes for life if we brought our vehicle in for service. On our 2nd oil change, 10,000 miles, we were told that the oil changes are now $35. The receptionist told me to speak with the Customer Service Manager who told me she couldn't help me that I would need to take to the Sales Manager, who was the guy who closed the deal with us. Upon speaking to him he told me that oil cost have gone up and that they had to raise the cost of the oil change. Do not get fooled by them. Will not be buying my other Hondas here. I want a business that honors their word.

August 25, 2017

"purchase of a 2018 Odyssey"

- Diane M McMullin

Eric was very informative on the vehicles we reviewed, and decided on the 2018 Odyssey. We love this new vehicle. Thanks for all your help,

Eric T Meyer

August 17, 2017

"Very poor sales service."

- Holly T

Walked into dealership to buy a vehicle. I stood in showroom waiting for someone to speak to me. I ended up going to service department and asking the young lady I had dealt with in the past. She brought me back to showroom and introduced me to a saleswoman. I told her I knew what vehicle I wanted and would like to test drive it. First I was told they didn't have one in that color and I assured her I had just looked at it on the lot. I felt I was a burden from the beginning and should have walked out. I test drove the vehicle while they looked at my trade in. I had already done my research and gotten a satisfactory price over the Internet. When she found this out she seemed even more disinterested. I was asked if I needed to call my husband to ok things with him, which i found very degrading. She brought another gentleman to do the trade in deal and basically said here look at this paper and fill it out and someone will be with you shortly. Other Salesman were talking to their customers going over what the dealership has to offer, the service department, is there any questions about your new vehicle? I was left to sit and stare then taken to sign papers, more than 2 hours later I had to find her in her office to remind her that I was still there waiting for my vehicle. Then she checked on it. Another 35 minutes I was told it was ready but she didn't have time to show me any features on the vehicle as she was working on another sale. The Internet Sales person took me to the car basically paired my phone a couple of other things and sent me on my way. I called the sales manager and informed him of the situation and was told he would have her call and apologize. I still haven't received that. I called again and was given a different sales manager and was told it wouldn't do any good to have her apologize. I had to 3 1/2 weeks later call and ask where my title was at. Overall not a good sales staff to deal with and don't care about their customers satisfaction. I would never recommend this dealership!

Brett Butler