Performance Honda

Jenny Gladwell

November 12, 2018

"Accord Purchase"

- HondaLuvr

Went into the dealership not sure exactly what I was wanting. After a brief conversation with Eric and telling him what I needed, he pulled up a new Accord. I test drove it and loved it! He explained all of the safety features and that sealed the deal. I didn't buy that day, but I went home and checked some pricing and he was the lowest price already. It's nice having someone not beat around the bush and take excellent care of you! I came back and bought the next week! Thank you so much Eric!

Eric T Meyer

November 12, 2018

"Best car buying experience I have ever had!!"

- S. Gordo

I really enjoyed my experience with Performance Honda Fairfield. Our sales person Devin was amazing! She made the intimidating, stressful experience of car buying comfortable, fun and exciting. Although we arrived at the dealership an hour & 1/2 before closing Devin took her time to show us what we requested, explain the vehicle & options and answer all of our questions. We left there feeling good about the car we purchased & the deal we received. Also, the follow up from Devin & the dealership was really nice. I would highly recommend Performance Honda Fairfield & absolutely ask for Devin. You won’t be disappointed.

Devin Mitchell

November 05, 2018

"Conrad was an excellent salesman"

- Carbuy Eve

Conrad met us by the door as soon as we got out of the car stayed with us through the entire process of buying a CR-V was very helpful and knowledgable went above and beyond to help us through the entire process.

Conrad Barnes