Performance Kings Honda

Sales Product Specialist
George Tierney, Sales, Performance Kings Honda

George Tierney

November 15, 2017

"professional and easy to deal with!"

- et21

This was my first time buying/leasing a car. I wasn't necessarily planning on leasing that day, especially after coming in so close to closing time on a Sunday, but Rob was very helpful in finding my dream car and made the leasing and trade in process very simple (even in the pouring down rain). He negotiated with me to get a price within my price range. When I picked up the car the next day, he sat down with me and answered all of my questions about the car and seemed happy to keep in touch about future questions that I will have. There were about 25 or so unexplained miles on the car between signing the lease and picking it up the next day that I noticed after I left the dealership, but I assumed those miles were from normal detail/test drive that took place in between picking it up. Overall, I was very happy with Kings Honda!

Robert Larson

November 01, 2017

"Certified Honda CR-V EX-L"

- BREDDEN1972

Thanks Rob Larson for working with us and helping us get our deal done. Appreciate your time, attention, and willingness to deal. Love the certified CR-V EX-L and definitely felt like we got a value deal.

Robert Larson

October 27, 2017

"Another great experience"

- Nedlyj

I have purchased or leased several cars from sales manager Danny Cahill over the years, and this last experience was the best. This is also the second time I’ve worked with salesperson Ray Forsee. Ray is an easy going guy who doesn’t pressure and simply helps you find the right car. He communicates quickly, even late at night, and never makes you feel like you’re wasting his time - even as you stand and stare at cars for 20 minutes to think about colors or change your mind for the fourth time! Danny went far and above this time to try to locate the model and color Accord I wanted (the 2017s are scarce with the 18s coming out) and ended up getting me into a Hybrid which I wasn’t seriously considering prior to my visits due to the higher MSRP. Not sure what he had to do to locate this exact one, but I love the car - and the deal ended better than I had hoped, for a higher level model than I was looking for. Lease payment changed just by a few dollars, for a much better car than the 2015 Accord I was returning. There’s a reason I keep sticking with Hondas, and coming back to work with Danny (and Ray).

Ray Forsee