Perkins Motors

Bill Ward, Finance Manager , Perkins Motors

Bill Ward

"Jacques your awesome!"

- Jeeper2010

My husband is deployed and i had to do this alone so I was dreading going to a dealership. Jacques greeted me with a smile and was so friendly. I told him what I came to look at, but what I truly wanted. He never pushed a car on me, instead he listened to my needs. He ultimately got me in my dream Jeep! He made the process easy, and quick. He even entertained my special needs son, which was invaluable to me. I cried when I left the dealership, partly because I got my JL but mostly because of Jacques kindness. Thank you Jacques.

"Quick and easy"

- Sabrinamlinares

My salesman was Jacques and he treated me with respect and was very personable. He was easy to talk to and very helpful in my car buying process. I told him what I wanted and he found the car that fit my needs. I appreciated how simple he made the car buying process for me.

Tawaiian Muniz

September 18, 2018

"Highly recommend Perkins Motors!"

- Carol

We drove 4 hours to look at a vehicle we found on the internet. We were early for our appointment so decided to stop at Perkins Motors and take a look at what they had. They not only had what we were looking for but it was a much nicer vehicle than we originally went to look at. Jacques walked up to us and asked if he could help. We were impressed with his friendly and very helpful attitude and never felt pressured to buy. Once we decided to buy the vehicle the process went very smooth and fast. Randy the finance man was also great.

Randy Lucas