Pete Moore Chevrolet

Dickie Heckler, New Vehicle Sales, Pete Moore Chevrolet

Dickie Heckler

New Vehicle Sales

October 20, 2018

"Great experience buying from Pete Moore "

- glenn90

I went in to purchase a pickup and was paired with Peter Freeman who made the process of purchasing my vehicle really easy for me. I went in to look at a lot of vehicles and throughout the process he was very patient, easygoing, and more than willing to share his knowledge of vehicles with me to inform my purchasing decision. I can't recommend him and the rest of Pete Moore Chevrolet enough. Phenomenal customer service made the experience smooth.

Robert Freeman

October 19, 2018

"Always a great Shopping experience at Pete Moore "

- firemandon68

Whether it's a new car, or a used car you can go wrong shopping at Pete Moore, always a great selection to choose from, and the sales staff is top notch, and when I'm ready to buy again, that's where I plan to go.

Chad Karahalios
Jimi Koumalatsos

October 19, 2018

"WOW!!! Great Teamwork!!!"

- malibured

I was price watching on the Malibu cars, Anthony Ramsay from internet sales email me to set up a time to meet him. He introduce me to Dickie Heckler in sales, to test drive and go over all the features that the Malibu had to offer. He was so informative and helpful. He explained every step we were going through far as the car and the paper work. We then we to finance where I met Don Lindgren great guy, he was sooo helpful in getting me the best deal possible. Great Job Guys!!!!

Dickie Heckler