Pete Moore Chevrolet

Keith James

January 14, 2018

"Great Experience"

- casellers

C.J. made my car purchase so easy for me. He listened to what I said I needed and I bought the second car he showed me! I really appreciate everyone helping me to get in and out so quickly. I also appreciated them staying a little late for me, since my schedule was and is so crazy. I will definitely send my friends and family his way if they are in need of a new or used car!

McKinley C Jenkins, Sr

January 14, 2018

"Fast and easy "

- Sheppard17

Billy was kind and the process was painless. We got there, test drove the truck, went inside gave our price we were wanting and they made it work. The shortest amount of time my husband and I have had buying a vehicle. We will definitely be going back!

Billy Shoultz

January 13, 2018

"Friendy service"

- NewChevy

Jeff Lee was very personable and friendly. When we needed information on how non-Chevy accessories would fit on Chevy roof racks, he made a couple of contacts with people who had specific information to answer the questions. His emphasis was on providing us what we wanted in a vehicle, not just "making a sale".

Jeff Lee